[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
“What did this goal mean to me? You can see it in my celebration,” smiled Nocerino.

“I was so fired up and had this anger within me that I wanted to let explode. I spent 11 years at Juve before being set aside without much of an explanation.

“Fortunately I went to Palermo, where I was able to grow, and now I’m very happy at Milan. I’m convinced someone at Juventus is feeling regret at seeing me play like this.”
________

Fuck this guy.

buffon<3

Feb 4, 2012
“What did this goal mean to me? You can see it in my celebration,” smiled Nocerino.

“I was so fired up and had this anger within me that I wanted to let explode. I spent 11 years at Juve before being set aside without much of an explanation.

“Fortunately I went to Palermo, where I was able to grow, and now I’m very happy at Milan. I’m convinced someone at Juventus is feeling regret at seeing me play like this.”
________

Fuck this guy.
Wtf him..scoring a deflected strike doesnt make him look like a star .. The most part i dont like about him is his beard haha

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wish someone would tackle Nocerino's face. He seriously believe he's one of the best now.

I love how Milan are complaining about Muntari's goal. They seem to forget all the fake penalties Zlatan scored this season. And what more did they want in the 2nd half when Vidal was red carded while Mexes and VB weren't?

And the way Zambrotta celebrated the goal.... makes me realize how much I love Ale, David, Pavel.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Nocerino you are nothing more than a mediocre cunt. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. A moronic, tactless fuckwit.

You truly have found your home.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wish someone would tackle Nocerino's face. He seriously believe he's one of the best now.

I love how Milan are complaining about Muntari's goal. They seem to forget all the fake penalties Zlatan scored this season. And what more did they want in the 2nd half when Vidal was red carded while Mexes and VB weren't?

And the way Zambrotta celebrated the goal.... makes me realize how much I love Ale, David, Pavel.
I will never forget what Pavel said about players leaving but men staying.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
This is what Allegri said at the press conference, after the game vs Bologna

"I've seen the situation again and Seedorf indeed seemed to handle the ball. However, toward the end a similar situation didn't result in a spot kick for us either," Allegri told reporters at the post-match press conference. "As for Ibrahimovic's penalty, I think that he dived in order to win a spot kick. The referee got it wrong, but his decisions went against both teams and not just against one of the two, so it evens itself out."

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It was audible so well on TV how Juve fans shouted "MERDA" during their club song at the beggining of the game. :lol:

1:56 is excatly that part i'm talking about. That is a great video from yesterdays match. :tup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see Conte, a true Juventino, defending our team in front of the media.

Pansies like Delneri would have been diplomatic and stayed silent, but Conte really gets heated and passionate about it :tup:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see Conte, a true Juventino, defending our team in front of the media.

Pansies like Delneri would have been diplomatic and stayed silent, but Conte really gets heated and passionate about it :tup:

Indeed.

And what Galliani did is beyond retarded. It is the new form of mental illness.

Aug 1, 2003
:lol: seriously, such IDIOCY from Milan fans!! Other than Trofeo BerluIsleepWithYoungGirls this season they haven't managed to beat us, and we weren't even at full strength in the first half! whiners.

To be honest I'm fucking PROUD to be hated on so much after tonight's game. Juventus is feared once more.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
It was audible so well on TV how Juve fans shouted "MERDA" during their club song at the beggining of the game. :lol:

1:56 is excatly that part i'm talking about. That is a great video from yesterdays match. :tup:

those guys are excellent watching every juve game, and uploading to youtube
i subscribed to them

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
in Italy Juve is massacred by the medias.
And we'll keep being massacred. Especially the Milan media will keep doing it. If we win the scudetto it will be Muntari's disallowed goal that will keep being mentioned. Nobody will remember Mexes' blatant red card that wasn't given nor the billion fake penalties Milan got. That's exactly the same shit that led to Calciopoli, just that this time there won't be a calciopoli to save Milan and Inter.
But unfortunately, in the following matches we will suffer a lot and the refs will probably try to make sure Milan wins the scudetto. Now Milan will do what Conte was doing in the last two weeks.

Juve also got a a goal disallowed but Milan going 2-0 up would have given a very different complexion of the game and most likely decided it in their favor - very poor decision by the linesman who clearly had a very good view of the situation and didn't look that diff to judge anyway. Also the ref seemed to point to the circle as if he called the goal but seems to me he was mislead by the linesman and changed his mind.
You are partly right but overall you are wrong. You say how 1 single ref mistake changed the course of the game in Juve's favor, which is true. If that goal was allowed it was gonna be a completely different game.
But you forget that when counting the butterfly effect that the very first mistake was what changed the course of the game. The very first wrongly given foul or wrongly not given foul completely changed the game. Going by your theory, it was that which completely changed the game. I don't know at which point of those initial 20 minutes a foul wasn't given, but there was such a situation and that changed the game. Without that initial mistake none of the things that happened would have happened.
That's why every big incident should be looked separately.
The very first favored Juve. The second was Mexes' clear red card that wasn't given in 47th minute. If it was given then Juve were gonna have good 45 minutes to play with a man more and since Conte changed the formation already, it would have ended bad for Milan. The third was Matri's disallowed goal. It probably wouldn't have changed much but it was gonna give some 15 additional minutes, including added time, where the result was 1:1. Both teams would have had more time to go for the 2nd goal and Juve were in much better shape at the end of the match.
Or shortly, the ref made 3 big mistakes. Two favored Milan and 1 favored Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)