[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I watched the match. Gotta say from a neutral perspective. It was boring as fuck, until the end when Matri scored. That tends to happen when two good teams get together that I don't really care about. Also Conte is a fucking cool bastard. Milan can suck dicks. And Borigol needs to sit the bench.
:tup: Fair summary from a neutral. Now let's get on with the season.

I hear ya. He used to be one of my favorites.
Same here. :sigh:

At least Mexes was always a dick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
*reposted for the new page, sorry*

http://forum.juventuz.org/members/16633-Giova21

I guess there's no such thing as a "classy" milan fan after all. When they get cornered they all show their true colors :)

I've come to the point if fans don't look at officiating objectively and base it on whats good for the league and sport who cares what they say. The game was horribly officiated and much more could be brought up about it. However; the bottom line is Juve is still in the race, they have the tiebreaker and Milan fans are pissed about it. THey'll say whatever they can to try to make their wrong a right.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
It was hilarious seeing him play the pacifist, when in the end, he turned out to be just as two-faced as them. I guess it was easy to be "cool with Juve" when they weren't fighting for the title :)

If it's not this year, it's the next with even better players, fuckers.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope this game will teach fans not to gloat before it's all over. For over 60 minutes we were absolute shit, and frankly extremely lucky to be going in only 1-0 down at HT. This game, after the Roma encounter earlier during the season, is the closest we have come to losing our unbeaten record.

Borriello, Bonucci, and Esti are not even worthy of the Juve bench. One is a whiny, STD infested diver, with zero footballing intelligence, one a retarded defender who commits at least one glaring error per game (and last nite it cost us), while the other is just a very limited and clueless player.

I like Vucinic, but he needs to take his fucking head out of the sand, and start playing football. He will never be WC because he is simply too inconsistent, and frustrating. However, he is a quality player, and need to start performing and showing it more often.

Thank you Matri, and even though I dislike fat ass Pepe, I tip my hat off to him for that cross.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This cheating thing is getting ridiculous. After all th crap we've had to endure for the past 6 years and finally we have a team performing to a level we can all appreciate and we are all of a sudden cheaters? Fuckin stupid. It's hones toy Juve Vs Italy and yet we represent the national team more then anyone which is fuckin hilarious. I always had respect for Peelan and Bieberistas but now I'm fuckin done with th they honestly sit at the same level and inter now in my eyes. Juventus needs to win the scudetto and for white and giggles bring home that super star coppa Italia as well fuck Milan fuck FIGC and fuck all you anti juventini. Jealous cunts!

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I cant believe people actually cheered for Milan in CL, they are so disgusting, with two old farts at the helm and bunch od disgusting players such as Van Bommel, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Mexes , fuck UEFA coefficient

Mar 9, 2006
If we win the scudetto I want it to be by 1 point. I wanna hear Milan complain about Muntari's goal until eternity :touched:

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 01:21 ----------

Oh and fuck Zambrotta. Did you see him celebrate Nocerino's goal? It was like he celebrated a CL final last minute goal against a team who gangbanged his family.
That maggot is perfect for Milan. Let him rot there and never get a single minute of playing time.
it was the worst moment of the night really...he was so happy...lol.....fuckin traitor

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I cant believe people actually cheered for Milan in CL, they are so disgusting, with two old farts at the helm and bunch od disgusting players such as Van Bommel, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Mexes , fuck UEFA coefficient
:agree:
Couldn't agree more! There's way too many teams in the CL anyway. It's supposed to be a Champions League. Not the "I finished 37 points behind the champions in 4th and want to make $$ and UEFA need us to sell TV right" league.

Amici di Nessuno! Forza Juve :theflag:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
The negatives:

The starting line up was a total joke.

The formation was epic fail.

Wasting 2 easy points and giving our rivals a boost of confidence.

The positives:

We have a manager who is willing to admit when he is wrong, many world class coaches lack that, remember when Capello fucked the formation he never switched.

Learning not play this formation again.

The team showed great character something that we lacked for the past 7 years as it take a team of champions to get a point in their bad day in such a hostile environment and against such a rival.

We are physically miles ahead of any other team in the league that i am scared we might get accused of doping.

Matri gained an important boost in confidence that could lead to a monster form in the upcoming games.

Marchisio problem is 3-5-2 now everyone knows.

Sent from my Xperia arc using Tapatalk.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Abbiati: 'Goal would've changed game'
Allegri:Apart from everything, this incident certainly damaged us as we would’ve gone 2-0 up and that is a different match. This is a sign that perhaps someone ought to stay quiet. I am entertained by all this. In any case, it’s better to talk about the football.
Robinho: 'Error can decide Scudetto'
What a Cunts
Matri gol??????
Mexes red card ???????????
bbilan bbilan vaffanculo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)