[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Psychologically, it must be killing Allegri and co not beating us in their third attempt. I believe it's a major blow to their Scudetto hopes.

I bet they thinking how the fuck do we defeat these guys? They refuse to lose.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,293
    [video=metacafe;8149652/milan_juventus_1_1_pellegatti_da_denuncia/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8149652/milan_juventus_1_1_pellegatti_da_denuncia/[/video]

:sergio:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,297
    It's the audio of the game from mediaset. I think the clients can chose the audio from either team. Juve have Zuliani and meelan this guy Pellegatti.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
    they are cunts, both milanisti, interisti the same shit...they send us in serie b like criminals( and all they want was justice in football-hahahaha)...
    after that what ever happens from referees blabla juve mafia this is not fair...if this is not fair after farsiopoli tell us a game that milan or inter asked
    their game to be played again cause the referee help them with a penalty or offside goal in the name of fair play(tell us a game -yes you''ll never get help from referres-hahahaha)... no more juve mafia and bullshits, we never relegate teams to get trophies (inter and milan do that ...)FORZA JUVE

May 22, 2007
    Boban: The disallowed goal for Matri was understandable, the one for Muntari wasn't.
    Conte: Take off your shirt before commenting. There were two errors and both goals should have stood. Both were even errors.

Allegri before the game: “It would have amused me a lot on Saturday night if, after [Giorgio] Chiellini scored while shoving an opponent, the referee had disallowed the goal. Fortunately he gave it, because otherwise we would have had to sit through another week-long Mass.”

Conte before the game: “The way the wind is blowing at the moment, even if one of our players gets killed they still won’t give the penalty.”

Vidal getting a red card.

Mexes punching Borriello.

Conte and van Bommel having heated words post game.

Ambrosini and Chiellini being central to a "fight" post game.

Galliani storming in to the referees dressing room to criticise them. Leaving because of high blood pressure?

Muntari goal not allowed (suspicion of being offside?).

Matri goal not allowed.

Allegri saying something about the goal line being very big.

Galliani: Complaining to the media obviously helped
    Conte: This coming from the mafia

---

Anything else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)