[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was right after we scored, right? I think the smoke came in after Matri's goal, probably from the Juve fans.
Muntari was pissed off that we scored.

Of course, he's not red carded but a minute later Vidal gets a red card.
The refs :touched:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It's amazing how Licht can controll his temperamen, I would beat the shit outta of that douchebag,

Lichtstiener true professionalism :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, Red was (almost) spot on with his pre-match predictions. He wrongly predicted a Milan win but he was completely right about everything else he predicted.

Milan, as strange as it sounds, were blessed not to have Boateng, Ibra and Aquilani yesterday. Allegri saw all the flaws of our 3-5-2 and had the right players to take advantage of that piss poor formation we had. Emanuelson played an excellent match and a huge part in implementing Allegri's plans. Boateng doesn't have, as Red said, the discipline to follow Pirlo, neither does Zlatan have the discipline to play for the team and chase our defenders thus force them to make mistakes. Aquilani in midfield instead of Muntari would have further ruined Allegri's system.
What Milan had yesterday in midfield and attack was the very best they could have played against our starting line-up.
They were indeed lucky not to have Boateng, Zlatan and Aquilani and even more lucky that Conte made such a terrible mistake with the starting XI.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
My 2 cents:

First half was dreadful & while the formation did show its obvious weaknesses, that can't have been the (only) reason for our display. We sure picked a nice day to play our most lethargic game of the season. Away to Milan, no less. It should have cost us, game should have been over at halftime.
Much improved 2nd half obviously.

Won't go into the disallowed goals. We all saw what happened & we all know that mistakes were made.

And now for some ratings:

Buffon 7,5 - Thought he did really well, at all times. Kept us in the game, together with the ref.
Chiellini 6 - Not impressed overall & quite shaky. Then again, he would have had an assist had Quag not been a terrible finisher.
Bonucci 4 - At least he had a good 2nd half.
Barzagli 7 - Calm & composed. Did everything he possibly could.
Estigarribbia 5 - Well, there was that nice shot.
Lichsteiner 5,5 - Okay-ish mostly, but never really good.
Vidal 4,5 - Fairly poor & very dumb game.
Pirlo 5,5 - Mostly ok, but annoyed the hell out of me. Of course, kicking a free kick straight to the wall & then refusing to even run back to try to stop the subsequent counter is allways going to infuriate me.
Marchisio 5,5 - Not what you'd call a great game. Still, he's the least error prone player out there, together with Barzagli.
Quagliarella 4 - Poor. No excuses.
Borriello 3,5 - Most of the criticism directed at him so far has been laughable, but last night he was terrible.

Pepe 6,5 - Still looked a bit off, but did change the game. And not for the 1st time this season.
Vucinic 5,5 - Meh, another one of those games.
Matri 8 - Is more dangerous, not to mention lethal, in 20 minutes than Quag-Borriello are in 20 hours. Combined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)