[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My 2 cents:

First half was dreadful & while the formation did show its obvious weaknesses, that can't have been the (only) reason for our display. We sure picked a nice day to play our most lethargic game of the season. Away to Milan, no less. It should have cost us, game should have been over at halftime.
Much improved 2nd half obviously.

Won't go into the disallowed goals. We all saw what happened & we all know that mistakes were made.

And now for some ratings:

Buffon 7,5 - Thought he did really well, at all times. Kept us in the game, together with the ref.
Chiellini 6 - Not impressed overall & quite shaky. Then again, he would have had an assist had Quag not been a terrible finisher.
Bonucci 4 - At least he had a good 2nd half.
Barzagli 7 - Calm & composed. Did everything he possibly could.
Estigarribbia 5 - Well, there was that nice shot.
Lichsteiner 5,5 - Okay-ish mostly, but never really good.
Vidal 4,5 - Fairly poor & very dumb game.
Pirlo 5,5 - Mostly ok, but annoyed the hell out of me. Of course, kicking a free kick straight to the wall & then refusing to even run back to try to stop the subsequent counter is allways going to infuriate me.
Marchisio 5,5 - Not what you'd call a great game. Still, he's the least error prone player out there, together with Barzagli.
Quagliarella 4 - Poor. No excuses.
Borriello 3,5 - Most of the criticism directed at him so far has been laughable, but last night he was terrible.

Pepe 6,5 - Still looked a bit off, but did change the game. And not for the 1st time this season.
Vucinic 5,5 - Meh, another one of those games.
Matri 8 - Is more dangerous, not to mention lethal, in 20 minutes than Quag-Borriello are in 20 hours. Combined.
I dont agree with your game ratings at all... Chiellini not impressed overall and shaky? He was MOM.. Vidal poor and dumb game? Watch the match before the red card not since....

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i have to say, corriero dello sport, at least from the frontpage look, gave a nice view of the game

bad referree, then showed both incidents

i'm dissapoint that tuttocrap isnt balancing out what gazetto dello cunt showed

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I watched it again with the link your provided, and there's no way to say it's 100% intentional punch.
Milan fans will say it wasn't, Juve fans will say it was.

Like I said, there are dozens of situations like this in a penalty area during corners, in EVERY MATCH.

Matri's body is ahead of all our defenders. I thought the body is what counted.

The game was dirty on both ends. Just remembered another foul on Urby in the first half... that would result in Urby going 1 on 1. Another red card not awarded?
Look, I don't want to nit pick and go remembering every bad tackle Juve made. But there were enough of those.

Because it would have been.
You should see the Muntari - Lichsteiner Clip. I wonder if you say that was not intentional.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Come on, there's no way to tell from this video what happened and if it was intentional.
There are dozens of things like that happening in every match in the penalty area.
So he unintentionally hit Boriello's in the kidney, while he unintentionally didn't notice the impact of his fist colliding with a human being. Followed by him unintentionally not noticing that the one he is marking all of a sudden vanished from his sight?

Is that REALLY what you are telling me?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Come on, there's no way to tell from this video what happened and if it was intentional.
There are dozens of things like that happening in every match in the penalty area.
you seriously must have shit for eyes if you think a punch to the kidney in a off ball incident was unintentional :lol:

if i punched you in the kidneys in the street without saying sorry, that would be unintentional right?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you seriously must have shit for eyes if you think a punch to the kidney in a off ball incident was unintentional :lol:

if i punched you in the kidneys in the street without saying sorry, that would be unintentional right?
You'd be arrested, but obviously there is a local Milan law which makes French transvestites immune from GBH charges.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I've just found out about Muntari shoving incidents, what a piece of shit. How the fuck Licht can even kept his cool, that guy is class.
And that crystal clear zoomed in Mexes-Bori vid, that is one damning evidence. I wish FIGC would do something about these trash but we all know that it won't be a surprise if they don't.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The goal should have been given but mistakes happen and it is not the reason we didn't win,” said Ibrahimovic.
Juventus worked for the point until the end and they deserved to take it home. The result was fair.”

Ibra :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

You can see that this man has the Juve spirit, unlike those whiny little bitches he plays together with.
Ibra come back! You were always uno di noi and we'll welcome you with open arms.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Thank god for the moaning in the media the last couple of weeks. We played like shit and it was only the last 20 minutes, that was ok. But how can Milan fans not see the help they got after that disallowed goal? What a shitty ref.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)