[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (41 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How the $#@! is Pogba anywhere near man of the match? :lol:
Don't make me come to Australia and throw grenades! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, most Italian papers were saying Marchisio was the best player. Who scored, can get tae $#@!
Are these the same Italian papers that claimed Menez deserved a spot-kick for a Marchisio foul at the end? :shifty:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't make me come to Australia and throw grenades! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Are these the same Italian papers that claimed Menez deserved a spot-kick for a Marchisio foul at the end? :shifty:
That's just to stir up some controversy :D But their actual in-game player ratings/assessments are actually pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a conspiracy against marchisio, first it's the refs who keep carding for his fancy studs up dribbles and now it's the damn polls/stat sites :p
:D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's true, but besides his assist (and a decent 10 mins at the end of the second half) I felt it was one of Pogba's weaker games. Marchisio, I felt, was our standout performer. Kept things ticking along, barely put a foot wrong all game AND has really made the DM role his own lately.
Quite a few websites list Marchisio as motm

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci technically

The thing with statistics, is that if the game completely changes after a goal, it can give a wrong impression.

Pogba untll the assist was average at best. I like him and i expect better with the freedom he gets +cheesio having his back.
When Milan got that goal agaist, their pressure fell away coupled with pogba fireing up, wich allowed him to significantly boost his statistics +importance of the assists made him mtom for whoscored

when statistics are interpreted rather then beeing the final result, it tells a slightly different story

Sorry, but the way pogba played untill the goal, was just under the level he can reach.

- - - Updated - - -

delpiero84 :p Zach is the club terminator, you send him to terminate any anti-establishment goons

- - - Updated - - -

and thats perfectly fine
Should have picked him. But i keep liking how important tevez is. I'd like to see coman start a game to see the contrast (or me to get proven wrong)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bonucci technically

The thing with statistics, is that if the game completely changes after a goal, it can give a wrong impression.

Pogba untll the assist was average at best. I like him and i expect better with the freedom he gets +cheesio having his back.
When Milan got that goal agaist, their pressure fell away coupled with pogba fireing up, wich allowed him to significantly boost his statistics +importance of the assists made him mtom for whoscored

when statistics are interpreted rather then beeing the final result, it tells a slightly different story

Sorry, but the way pogba played untill the goal, was just under the level he can reach.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have picked him. But i keep liking how important tevez is. I'd like to see coman start a game to see the contrast (or me to get proven wrong)

the contention here is not who is for a fact the MoM, but rather addressing the posts making it sound like it's ridiculous to consider pogba MoM. i didnt need whoscored to vote for paul.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Doesn't this happen often enough already, Zach?

:angel:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci technically

I'll take "average" (just under the level he can reach) Pogba, over Marchisio at the top of his abilities, 9 games out of 10. Saturday included...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
whats even funnier is the guy complaining about pogba getting MoM voted for tevez :p
That's way worse, Pogba was amazing for last 20-25 mins, just woke up. But overally Marchisio and Pereyra were more consistently excellent in the full game, even if Pogba more decisive at the end since he is just superior enough to make shit happen. Voting for Marchisio example makes sense for the whole game (think he was Gazzettas choice, together with v most papers) , but not Tevez who were kind of shut out from the game in his withdrawn role, very quiet game despite the goal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Doesn't this happen often enough already, Zach?

:angel:

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take "average" (just under the level he can reach) Pogba, over Marchisio at the top of his abilities, 9 games out of 10. Saturday included...
Thats a pretty silly statement considering Marchisio plays as cdm whilst pogba is an offensive cm.

You know what, i'll take Gigi over Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

That's way worse, Pogba was amazing for last 20-25 mins, just woke up. But overally Marchisio and Pereyra were more consistently excellent in the full game, even if Pogba more decisive at the end since he is just superior enough to make shit happen. Voting for Marchisio example makes sense for the whole game (think he was Gazzettas choice, together with v most papers) , but not Tevez who were kind of shut out from the game in his withdrawn role, very quiet game despite the goal.
Your personal crusade against me is pathetic.

Tevez was very important in the first half when Pogba was sleeping, togheter with Pereyra to make things happen and connect the midfield to attack.
Whilst less visual in the second half, he kept doing remarcable amounts of work, and whilst not very fancy, came at the ball plenty of times aswel.

And if i take a quick look online, most website eighter list Marchisio or Tevez MotM

Gee i wonder why...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
gonna go read the entire match thread on the milan forum :devil:

good to see most of them serenely accepted submission to "the best team in the league".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)