[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 4, 2011
A lot of things Pogba does is very visible to the average viewer - fancy flicks, dribbles, balls won, physical challenges. These things get noticed more than distribution, positioning and consistency IMO which means Pogba will generally get more votes than Marchisio even when he's not playing near his best and the latter is.
marchisio at his best is miles away from pogba at his average

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Imo, no one in this match had a standout performance really.

Marchisio was excellent in the first half, best player clearly, but somehow deteriorated in the second.
Tevez wasn't very influential until the goal, which was a good finish but nothing out of the ordinary.
Pogba was underwhelming bar the assist.
Caceres only played 35 minutes or so.
etc, etc.

So I just voted for Buffon :strong:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have no problem with anyone saying Tevez or Marchisio were MotM but what's wrong with voting for Pogba? He didn't have a good first half but he was by far the best player on the pitch in the second half.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And as usual Inzaghi cried to Berlusconi that they have only 20 minutes to go when we scored and that they could equalize if they got a penalty which,according to him exists.Such a loser.CAme in the match with one and only wish not to concede a goal and not to win parking the bus with 11 players and now he cry.So typical.He will be fired up to December if he loses another 2-3 matches.Berlusconi is becoming a new Zamparini.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have no problem with anyone saying Tevez or Marchisio were MotM but what's wrong with voting for Pogba? He didn't have a good first half but he was by far the best player on the pitch in the second half.
Because you could score a hattrick in the second half of a match, but if the coach has you playing a more defensive position in the first half and you're not noticed on TV, you suck. :stuckup:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well Milan going from being a European powerhouse to signing the likes of Bakaye Traore and Alex on a free is pretty damn funny to me

Did I mis-click and accidentally find myself posting on a Milan forum here?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well Milan going from being a European powerhouse to signing the likes of Bakaye Traore and Alex on a free is pretty damn funny to me
By all means mock the standard of player.

But surely it is better to sign a player for nothing than to pay for him if you are getting the same standard of player?

Milan have at least now started to move away from overpaying for mediocre players.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well yeah of course signing a mediocre free player is better than paying for one, but i'm laughing at the fact that they're in a scenario now where that is their only two options whereas not so long ago their team was stacked with stars from top to bottom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)