[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There's nothing wrong with signing freebies. We got our own fair share of them, and especially considering your username I don't think you're gonna critizise the signing of the freebies Pirlo, Pogba, Llorente or Coman as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:lol: :lol:

Big difference between snapping up unhappy players who are running their contracts down, and picking up the players Milan have been. It's not really difficult to understand, I am laughing at Milan and their current situation now people have turned it into some fucking complex debate about the merits of free transfers

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Big difference between snapping up unhappy players who are running their contracts down, and picking up the players Milan have been. It's not really difficult to understand, I am laughing at Milan and their current situation now people have turned it into some $#@!ing complex debate about the merits of free transfers
you don't like complex debates huh

at least that's a smile we saw there, keep it up

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Big difference between snapping up unhappy players who are running their contracts down, and picking up the players Milan have been. It's not really difficult to understand, I am laughing at Milan and their current situation now people have turned it into some fucking complex debate about the merits of free transfers
I'm all for laughing at Milan and their current situation. It just seems strange to me that with so many things to laugh at, you pick the one which is least ridiculous and shameful.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Milan having no money to spend and being forced to sell their best players and scrape the bottom of the barrel in the transfer market IS the reason they are in their current predicament. Jesus on an all Juventus forum people turn something as simple as laughing at Milan into this boring shit.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't like complex debates huh

at least that's a smile we saw there, keep it up
Yes because when I was taking shots at Milan, I was definitely trying to spark up a boring debate.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Milan having no money to spend and being forced to sell their best players and sc$#@! the bottom of the barrel in the transfer market IS the reason they are in their current predicament. Jesus on an all Juventus forum people turn something as simple as laughing at Milan into this boring $#@!.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because when I was taking shots at Milan, I was definitely trying to spark up a boring debate.
I am definitely laughing at the way you're taking this, so your goal was achieved :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm all for laughing at Milan and their current situation. It just seems strange to me that with so many things to laugh at, you pick the one which is least ridiculous and shameful.
Seriously. It's not like they spent 30 mil on "the next Robinho".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)