[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I was well impressed by Marchisio, he was trying to create something to get around Milan's defensive wall, something unseen at San Siro since Nereo Rocco, and defended very well apart from dragging Menez around the pitch.
I am no Ogbonna fan but he was ok too; the best in the first half was Pereyra though who need to work on his finishing, he seems anxious to score hence making mistakes in the box.
Good game though, San Siro is always complicated but we did well.
I hope Allegri will try Morata and Coman vs Cesena now and give Llorente and Tevez a rest.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
A lot of things Pogba does is very visible to the average viewer - fancy flicks, dribbles, balls won, physical challenges. These things get noticed more than distribution, positioning and consistency IMO which means Pogba will generally get more votes than Marchisio even when he's not playing near his best and the latter is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A lot of things Pogba does is very visible to the average viewer - fancy flicks, dribbles, balls won, physical challenges. These things get noticed more than distribution, positioning and consistency IMO which means Pogba will generally get more votes than Marchisio even when he's not playing near his best and the latter is.
MOTM choices should have between Tevez and Pereyra, ridiculous that Pogba has so many votes.
:howler:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not that i watched the game, but whoscored ratings can be really misleading sometimes as I used to bet on motm based on whoscored ratings, I mean they would award points for the number of catches a gk would make and even award points for really basic goalkeeping saves, similarly they award points for outfield players based on number of passes completed no mater who complex or simple they are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)