[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I didnt see the match...I tried to watch the stream, but all I could see was different shades of green....I couldn't tell DP from Lillian Thuram !!!

Anyways, I wont say too much......we should have beat a team like Messina- seeing as though Milan just thrashed them 4-1

We conceeded first place....something I didnt think would happen until mid-March.

Its all downhill from here :(...................................................

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
To All TRUE Juve fans:

WE ARE JUVENTUS!! its all good... milan might win there game tonight.. but still we will then be level with them.. and we AINT out of the titel race..

Forza Juventus!
Ofcoarse we are not out of the Race....We will fight till the end...

Aug 1, 2003
Ah, well, shite happens in football. Besides, I thought goal difference doesnt matter in Serie A (although the fact that Milan is level on points does hurt)

I've always preferred to chase for the title than being chased anyway :cheesy:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

what r u talking about dear
i will name u all the players really suck this season
Appiah (hopeless)
Montero(careless)
Kapo(over-rated)
Trez(he is done)
Zalayyta(another hopeless)
Brindilli(expired)
Olivera(EPL style)
Pessoto (useless)

IMO we should sell them all and get 2-3 decent WC players
I disagree, Pessoto has been always great subs...always...

Kapo didn't had the chance Yet to prove himself he's Injured

Biri isn't that bad either for a subs...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
Ah, well, shite happens in football. Besides, I thought goal difference doesnt matter in Serie A (although the fact that Milan is level on points does hurt)

I've always preferred to chase for the title than being chased anyway :cheesy:
Anyhow it's cool like this....This will push us to do more effort and am sure Juve will be back leading and making the gap little bit bigger...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Milan were pretty lucky...scored in the 92nd minute....

They're leading now, for the first time, but we can't surrender the Scudetto.... we must bounce back!

Considering that we were leading by 8 points like 2 weeks ago, it would be a disaster to let Milan win this year...:down:
Like usually..

Dec 15, 2004
Does anyone have news about the penalty shout for Zampagna.....i havent seen it yet......im curious though????

WOOOO it feels good to be on top where milan belongs......25 weeks......25 god damn weeks of frustration and anguish......its been worth it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++
Does anyone have news about the penalty shout for Zampagna.....i havent seen it yet......im curious though????

WOOOO it feels good to be on top where milan belongs......25 weeks......25 god damn weeks of frustration and anguish......its been worth it.
Not on top exactly yet... we're still up there with you.

Goal difference doesn't count in serie A. If this was the last round of the season, then we'd go to a play-off game. :geek:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
relax.. they'll slip.. but I'm not sure that we can take advantage of that..

I haven't seen the match.. but, I suspected that.. it's quite logical actually.. the players won't give their full strength ahead of a tough clash with R.Madrid in the CL..

good to hear that DP was the man of the match..!!

I read that Zlatan wasted two clear chances, one-on-one, with the keeper..!!! what a clown.. go on people.. bash trez now.. if trez was there instead of zlatan.. we'll be still two points clear.. how pity when DP is performing good, Trez is not there to convert his assists..!! :(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Cool :thumb: Good luck! :)

It's a good moral booster for me too. My sponsoring company are now using SAP enterprise software and if I work hard and graduate soon, I'll be trained by the company and i'll be apart of the IT people responsable for integrating and maintaining the system for the next couple of years maybe.
That's some cool stuff.

Are you talking about Aramco? I would love to work for SAP, because unlike the US where PeopleSoft creates solutions for majority of Fortune 500 companies, SAP is everywhere else in the world. That means that consultants get to travel to London, Singapore and Moscow, and not Atlanta, Richmond and Louisville.

The only problem is that consultants start extremely low. My brother just got an offer from Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital division, and the package was $20,000 more.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,038
    Yup and it seemed that I have posted this in the previous page. We could have scored at least a goal and kick Messina's ass.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Pathetic , shameful and annoying , three words to describe juve performance , no plan , nothing , just go play with the ball guys:D
    dp was the best player , zlatan was the worst ever (even my dead granny could have scored that ball 10m alone with the keeper) , we dont deserve to be on top , milan are lucky but they play till the end , i am happy that we are second cause we dont deserve to be on top:(

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    relax.. they'll slip.. but I'm not sure that we can take advantage of that..
    i think we will cuz IMO inter will beat Milan next week while we r going to
    play with Siena which is going o be an easy one

++ [I read that Zlatan wasted two clear chances, one-on-one, with the keeper..!!! what a clown.. go on people.. bash trez now.. if trez was there instead of zlatan.. we'll be still two points clear.. how pity when DP is performing good, Trez is not there to convert his assists..!! :(
    am not sure about trez.....but zlat had a very easy chances with only the GK to beat but he failed in both cuz he used his muscles instead of his brain

BTW DP was good,maybe his best game this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)