[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Pathetic , shameful and annoying , three words to describe juve performance , no plan , nothing , just go play with the ball guys:D
dp was the best player , zlatan was the worst ever (even my dead granny could have scored that ball 10m alone with the keeper) , we dont deserve to be on top , milan are lucky but they play till the end , i am happy that we are second cause we dont deserve to be on top :(
what about 3rd?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Capello: We're unlucky Saturday 19 February, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has put Juve’s latest stutter in Sicily down to pure bad luck and explains his tactical experiments.

“We had two good chances in the first half, although they did push us and I confess we struggled,” he commented after the 0-0 draw at Messina.

“After the break, we had some incredible scoring opportunities and didn’t take them. We’re unlucky at the moment and the ball just isn’t going in.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was their most dangerous player, but twice he failed to find the net with only the goalkeeper to beat, but Alessandro Del Piero was voted Man of the Match after his fine performance.

“Del Piero was great in the first half, dribbling past players and creating a wonderful chance for Emerson,” continued Capello. “He played well and the whole team raised their game in the second period, but clearly Alessandro is improving with each match.”

At this rate, and with David Trezeguet struggling with flu, it’s likely Del Piero will earn a starting place at the Bernabeu on Tuesday evening.

source: channel4.com

O man

I am very disapponited FROM CAPELLO for blaming the luck for this bad performance , is he laughing at us that we deserved to win , we SUCKED :(

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I am very disapponited FROM CAPELLO for blaming the luck for this bad performance , is he laughing at us that we deserved to win , we SUCKED :(
come on, if Capello said that the player sucked, then their morale would drop to ground, and its not a professional way to talk, he is trying to keep the players having faith before the Real match....

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

come on, if Capello said that the player sucked, then their morale would drop to ground, and its not a professional way to talk, he is trying to keep the players having faith before the Real match....
agreed...
we aren't out of race and now we should just care about Real match.

Dec 26, 2004
So Capello is blaming luck.. actually I don't think we were lucky during the game....
anyway here is my thoughts about the game...

# DelPiero was extraordinary in the game he made a wonderful first half and even he was a lil less creative in the second he manages to give Zlatan a great assist in the final 5 minutes which I cannt understand yet how Zlatan manages to miss it...
# Zlatan should at least scored once of the number of chances he gets...
# Zambrotta was OK but surely he is much much better when played as LB.
# Our midfield obviously lack creativity, and this is our real problem this year, with the likes of Emerson & Blasi u can count on controling the middle but beside them u certainly need a creative player who can make the difference and create chances, I think it is not right to depend on the wing, playing Camo, Zambro on the wings don't solve our problems.... we should find a solution for next year.... but for now I think we have no choice but to play Nedevd in the free-role and pray he will play as he used to do....

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
So Capello is blaming luck.. actually I don't think we were lucky during the game....
anyway here is my thoughts about the game...

# DelPiero was extraordinary in the game he made a wonderful first half and even he was a lil less creative in the second he manages to give Zlatan a great assist in the final 5 minutes which I cannt understand yet how Zlatan manages to miss it...
# Zlatan should at least scored once of the number of chances he gets...
# Zambrotta was OK but surely he is much much better when played as LB.
# Our midfield obviously lack creativity, and this is our real problem this year, with the likes of Emerson & Blasi u can count on controling the middle but beside them u certainly need a creative player who can make the difference and create chances, I think it is not right to depend on the wing, playing Camo, Zambro on the wings don't solve our problems.... we should find a solution for next year.... but for now I think we have no choice but to play Nedevd in the free-role and pray he will play as he used to do....
Ya Del Piero was very good, best match for him this season i guess, but i still hope to see both Del piero and Zlatan do well together

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Actually, I did think we weren't that bad yesterday. We showed some promising football, the thing lacking was 'effectiveness' though.
We played solid , and the players combined nicely. It wasn't all that negative.

My ratings:

Buffon 6
Zebina 6
Thuram 6.5
Montero 6
Cannavaro 6
Camoranesi 6.5
Emerson 6
Blasi 6
Zambrotta 7
Del piero 7
Ibrahimovic 5

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Wow we really didn't need this right now. WHY would you play the 5-3-2? Stupidest thing ever. The good news is real lost to bilbao. Anyways here is my ratings:

Buffon 6 - Looked steady the whole match, no mistakes.
Zebina 6 - Didn't do any succesful runs, ok in defense though.
Thuram 6.5 - Steady, steady as a FOX!
Montero 6.5 - No mistakes.
Cannavaro 6 - Didn't look at steady as always, but in overall he was okay. Looked unreliable at times.
Camoranesi 6 - Didn't seem to be as comftable with the ball as
Emerson 6 - Lost the ball to many times in defence but he was okay.
Blasi 5.5 - Who's Blasi?
Zambrotta 6.5 - Played well in offence as well as in defence.
Del piero 6.5 - GREAT first half. Some nice fk:s sadly none at goal. Disapeared in the second though, but he's form seems to be heading UP UP UP! Forza Del Piero!
Ibrahimovic 4.5 - Whenever Capello uses a defensive formation he seem to be just, hm, plain shit. Didn't do anything right except for a nice flick in the second half, but that's it.

4-3-2-1 seems to be the shit against Real. Both Del Piero and Ibrahimovic seems to feel comfortable playing it and we have the material to do so.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I agree with you about player rating , but what about the team as a whole , no play at all , this is the difference between us and milan , they play till the end , constant attack , you see the players move the ball to the midfield sometimes and in other occasions to the wingers to open gaps , they score from free kicks , we just hit the ball from defence to attack and thats it .
capello rating 4/10 cause he is responsible of how we play:(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hmmm, we should have gotten a penalty, or at least an indirect free kick IMO. At the end, when Zlatan shot at Messinas keeper and the ball rebounded, the Messina defender used the bar to help him jump and clear the ball which is against the rules.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
it was controversial, but it also was God s will,
juve takes nothing for free,
we soulsnt base on bad luck-good luck,
we have to fight but we have no fighters.
(funs do have more fighting spirit than players)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)