[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
maybe it is ok that we lost the leadership ! it maybe shows the team that they have to work harder and even try more!

as said before Milan deserves to be first at this point of time, as our performances are no near confincing! anyway nothing is decided yet the season is still long and everything is possible!

maybe it will be good if we loose from real by 3-0,
maybe the team will learn that we have to fight hard,
play serius and beat them 4-0 at home

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

am not sure :down: i hope we can stay 2nd not become 3rd or even 4th
I fear we may suffer the same fate as last season. We led the league but went on to surrender the Scudetto to Milan and crash out of the CL after winning our group. The stage is set for something very similar to happen.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I fear we may suffer the same fate as last season. We led the league but went on to surrender the Scudetto to Milan and crash out of the CL after winning our group. The stage is set for something very similar to happen.
very likely:down:

Sep 2, 2004
Injury Rules Shevchenko Out Of OT Showdown
2/19/2005 11:44:00 PM
Even though AC Milan reached the top of the Serie A table for the first time this season, their evening wasn’t all smiles as they lost Andriy Shevchenko for the upcoming mouthwatering Old Trafford showdown through injury.
The Ukraine striker was forced to leave the pitch in the 9th minute of his team’s Serie A battle against Cagliari following a clash of heads with an opposition player.

It appears the brutal impact fractured the 2004 Ballon D’Or’s cheek bone, an injury that will surely force Sheva to miss both the Old Trafford Champions League clash against Manchester United and next weekend’s Milan derby against city rivals Inter.

"Shevchenko is in serious pain right now. He will probably need an operation that will be performed in the next 36-48 hours," said AC Milan sanitary coordinator Messerman after the match.

The true entity of the injury will only be known tomorrow, however Shevchenko could miss up to a month of action.

Milan ended up winning this evening’s match 1-0, and now lead the Serie A standings together with Juvenuts.

May 4, 2004
I ****ING HATE MILAN MORE THEN ANYTHING ELS in this ****ING world...

arghhhhhhhhhh in there 3 last games,(2 of them) they won by a goal scored in the LAST SEC........................!!!!!!!!! ****!!!

**** it.. We was unlucky today..

Forza Juventus!!!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
**** MILAN! always the same shit! but to be honest they deserve to be first at the moment, our recent performance are not worthy of a Serie A leader!
i dont really agree in that "milan deserve to be top"... they havent been impressiv in there last 3-4 games.. same goes for juve...

Forza Juventus!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Milan were pretty lucky...scored in the 92nd minute....

They're leading now, for the first time, but we can't surrender the Scudetto.... we must bounce back!

Considering that we were leading by 8 points like 2 weeks ago, it would be a disaster to let Milan win this year...:down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
I ****ING HATE MILAN MORE THEN ANYTHING ELS in this ****ING world...

arghhhhhhhhhh in there 3 last games,(2 of them) they won by a goal scored in the LAST SEC........................!!!!!!!!! ****!!!

**** it.. We was unlucky today..

Forza Juventus!!!
And in the other game they won thanks to an own goal :groan: :( Ah well, they deserve to be on top.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,014
    Capello: We're unlucky Saturday 19 February, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has put Juve’s latest stutter in Sicily down to pure bad luck and explains his tactical experiments.

“We had two good chances in the first half, although they did push us and I confess we struggled,” he commented after the 0-0 draw at Messina.

“After the break, we had some incredible scoring opportunities and didn’t take them. We’re unlucky at the moment and the ball just isn’t going in.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was their most dangerous player, but twice he failed to find the net with only the goalkeeper to beat, but Alessandro Del Piero was voted Man of the Match after his fine performance.

“Del Piero was great in the first half, dribbling past players and creating a wonderful chance for Emerson,” continued Capello. “He played well and the whole team raised their game in the second period, but clearly Alessandro is improving with each match.”

At this rate, and with David Trezeguet struggling with flu, it’s likely Del Piero will earn a starting place at the Bernabeu on Tuesday evening.

“We are in good physical condition, so that is the most important thing. We still have to see how we set ourselves out against Real Madrid.”

Capello staged another tactical revolution for this encounter, playing with a 3-5-2 system that turned to 5-3-2 under pressure.

“We played with three defenders, then Del Piero and Mauro Camoranesi supporting Ibrahimovic. If Pavel Nedved returns then we’ll see how to adjust our tactics, as he has characteristics that give us real depth and pace.”

The result means Juve have earned just four points in their last four games and if Milan beat Cagliari this evening they will catch the Bianconeri at the top of the table.

"If there was a team that deserved to win this, then that was Messina," said Riccardo Zampagna.

"I hit the woodwork and there was a penalty for a push on me. We played very well and should have come away with all three points."

source: channel4.com

O man

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    we gave the right to a figure like zampagna to say:

"If there was a team that deserved to win this, then that was Messina," said Riccardo Zampagna.

"I hit the woodwork and there was a penalty for a push on me. We played very well and should have come away with all three points."

shame

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
    i m not saying we are out,
    we arent,
    i really hope we will win in bernabeu and we will also win scudetti and CL too,
    i hope nedved will make the dif,
    but my has dissapointed me,
    this was a crucial game at a crucial time,
    the pressure is imense now,
    but the odds are not with us,
    its a good thing to be positive alltimes but i choose reality,
    i am not pleased with juve s face now,
    i ask for more is this a bad thing?
    i ask for more cause i believe juve can give more

Dude, why do all of your posts look like haiku poetry? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)