[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Hmmm, we should have gotten a penalty, or at least an indirect free kick IMO. At the end, when Zlatan shot at Messinas keeper and the ball rebounded, the Messina defender used the bar to help him jump and clear the ball which is against the rules.
That's illegal?

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Wow we really didn't need this right now. WHY would you play the 5-3-2? Stupidest thing ever. The good news is real lost to bilbao. Anyways here is my ratings:

Buffon 6 - Looked steady the whole match, no mistakes.
Zebina 6 - Didn't do any succesful runs, ok in defense though.
Thuram 6.5 - Steady, steady as a FOX!
Montero 6.5 - No mistakes.
Cannavaro 6 - Didn't look at steady as always, but in overall he was okay. Looked unreliable at times.
Camoranesi 6 - Didn't seem to be as comftable with the ball as
Emerson 6 - Lost the ball to many times in defence but he was okay.
[B]Blasi 5.5 - Who's Blasi?[/B]
Zambrotta 6.5 - Played well in offence as well as in defence.
Del piero 6.5 - GREAT first half. Some nice fk:s sadly none at goal. Disapeared in the second though, but he's form seems to be heading UP UP UP! Forza Del Piero!
Ibrahimovic 4.5 - Whenever Capello uses a defensive formation he seem to be just, hm, plain shit. Didn't do anything right except for a nice flick in the second half, but that's it.

4-3-2-1 seems to be the shit against Real. Both Del Piero and Ibrahimovic seems to feel comfortable playing it and we have the material to do so.

thats sooo unfair in blasi's sake, he played a great defensive game running around everywhere and trying to get the ball, how the hell do u have the freaking heart to say that. Thats soo unfair

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
That's some cool stuff.

Are you talking about Aramco? I would love to work for SAP, because unlike the US where PeopleSoft creates solutions for majority of Fortune 500 companies, SAP is everywhere else in the world. That means that consultants get to travel to London, Singapore and Moscow, and not Atlanta, Richmond and Louisville.

The only problem is that consultants start extremely low. My brother just got an offer from Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital division, and the package was $20,000 more.
For privacy reasons on public forums, I won't answer that! :D
Anyhow, yeah, I hear you. PeopleSoft is the big thing here in the US. The got bought by Oracle a short while ago too I think. Not bad, but like you said, they're not that big worldwide.

So you just want it for the traveling?! :D
BTW, what college degree do you have (or are you still working on that)? I know you

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i think we will cuz IMO inter will beat Milan next week while we r going to
play with Siena which is going o be an easy one

am not sure about trez.....but zlat had a very easy chances with only the GK to beat but he failed in both cuz he used his muscles instead of his brain

BTW DP was good,maybe his best game this season
I just wanted to say the same Dr, Milan will Loose next week against Inter...am quite sure of it....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

come on, if Capello said that the player sucked, then their morale would drop to ground, and its not a professional way to talk, he is trying to keep the players having faith before the Real match....
Exactly...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Have u check the standing???? Milan is 1st place now...
We and Milan have the same points and the goal average has no meaning at all in Serie A, don't worry

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

We and Milan have the same points and the goal average has no meaning at all in Serie A, don't worry
yeah.....at the end of the season, goal difference won't be counted to decide the team's standing place, so this is meaningless now !!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

For privacy reasons on public forums, I won't answer that! :D
Anyhow, yeah, I hear you. PeopleSoft is the big thing here in the US. The got bought by Oracle a short while ago too I think. Not bad, but like you said, they're not that big worldwide.

So you just want it for the traveling?! :D
BTW, what college degree do you have (or are you still working on that)? I know you
Yeah, there was a hostile takeover of PS by Oracle. Smart move. They hope to catch up with SAP.

Yeah, I want to get into consulting, and that requires travel :D. I just want to make sure I go to decent places, you know.

I am doing an MBA right now, finishing up my first year, at University at Albany.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Yeah, there was a hostile takeover of PS by Oracle. Smart move. They hope to catch up with SAP.

Yeah, I want to get into consulting, and that requires travel :D. I just want to make sure I go to decent places, you know.

I am doing an MBA right now, finishing up my first year, at University at Albany.
Cool.... Well good luck! In school and in getting a job that takes you to wonderlands! :thumb:

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)