[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (11 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
Hello 3time milan scored

they have always luck ALWAYS!
When you start saying things like "they always have luck" enough times already, you have to start questioning where luck ends and where sheer determination and skill with the will to win begin. IMHO, Juve clearly doesn't have it right now, and we deserve every bit of what we've made for ourselves.

Aug 26, 2003
maybe it is ok that we lost the leadership! it maybe shows the team that they have to work harder and even try more!

as said before Milan deserves to be first at this point of time, as our performances are no near confincing! anyway nothing is decided yet the season is still long and everything is possible!

Jul 28, 2002
since the jinx incident (not blaming them) juve have seemed to loose it....right now we barely deserve to be ahead of inter.

The problem?? could it be we have become a one man team ??

Neddy the inspiration required?? I think so....and that prettys pathetic really. Loosing a sizeable lead in under a month?? School boy error. Relying on one man to make the difference....pathetic. Its a team game so the team must take responsibility. You make ur own luck, so i rule out unlucky.

Lacking a spark?? i think so.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

When you start saying things like "they always have luck" enough times already, you have to start questioning where luck ends and where sheer determination and skill with the will to win begin. IMHO, Juve clearly doesn't have it right now, and we deserve every bit of what we've made for ourselves.
skill or determination are not enough to win 6 points in injury time,
they had BIG luck,
we also have luck some times (like zlatan s goal last week),
but milan s luck never ends

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
how it hurts

Club P Pts
Milan 25 54
Juventus 25 54
Inter 25 43
Udinese 25 41
Sampdoria 24 38
Palermo 24 36
Roma 24 35
Cagliari 25 33
Bologna 24 32
Lecce 24 32
Reggina 24 32
Livorno 24 30
Messina 25 29
Chievo 24 28
Lazio 24 27
Fiorentina 24 26

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wish I could pin our offensive woes on Nedved's absence. But I cannot. This has been a nagging problem since November.

Before then, our bench could score a lot more. Our attack was more threatening. We didn't seem to struggle as much for every single goal we could muster.

Since then, it's been an uphill battle to put anything in the net. Unfortunately, I do not see this improving much even with Nedved's return.

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
since the jinx incident (not blaming them) juve have seemed to loose it....right now we barely deserve to be ahead of inter.

The problem?? could it be we have become a one man team ??

Neddy the inspiration required?? I think so....and that prettys pathetic really. Loosing a sizeable lead in under a month?? School boy error. Relying on one man to make the difference....pathetic. Its a team game so the team must take responsibility. You make ur own luck, so i rule out unlucky.

Lacking a spark?? i think so.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
maybe it is ok that we lost the leadership! it maybe shows the team that they have to work harder and even try more!

as said before Milan deserves to be first at this point of time, as our performances are no near confincing! anyway nothing is decided yet the season is still long and everything is possible!
but milan has won some non convincing games too,
dont forget their start too,
we were first because noone was better,
what milan is without sheva?
they are not perfect either and they had more luck than us

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
skill or determination are not enough to win 6 points in injury time,
they had BIG luck,
we also have luck some times (like zlatan s goal last week),
but milan s luck never ends
I don't buy it. We had every chance to convert as they did in order to take the lead in deadlocked matches. There's always a little luck involved, but as I've always said -- teams are largely responsible for making their own luck. Milan is. We are clearly not. Advantage: Milan. Until we can at least match that, we have no business considering ourselves as the prime contender for the Scudetto.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I wish I could pin our offensive woes on Nedved's absence. But I cannot. This has been a nagging problem since November.

Before then, our bench could score a lot more. Our attack was more threatening. We didn't seem to struggle as much for every single goal we could muster.

Since then, it's been an uphill battle to put anything in the net. Unfortunately, I do not see this improving much even with Nedved's return.
dont get me wrong, i do not believe neddy will solve the solution. As i sed, its a team game, and we jus dont work it well enough. Neddy was bought to make the team more orientated rathe one man Zizou orientated.....we still are one man orientated.

Maybe Pace is lacking, maybe its the killer passing, maybe its quality wing play. But really we lack all of that. They have realised the Z-Neddy combo and are now neutralising it. Throwin Zala on doesnt really mix it up much.......

Imho we have lucky to get were we have been with Z on fire and neddy still giving it his all. Now camo throwing sum stuf in is helping...But thats it. Miccoli and Enzo would have been usefull to crack open Messina.

Mutu better add killer pass's to his forte otherwise we will need find it elswhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)