[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (20/02/2011) (3 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Unless Lippi replaces him DN should stay.We don't need another Zach.
TBH, Zach was not the problem, but it was the players. The so-called team. Zach went on to win the AFC Championship, whereas we're in the same place as we were.

Along with a new coach, we need a psychotherapist to change the team's mentality. We're like an army suffering from PTSD.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
I'd much rather see Buffon getting beaten and Lecce scoring than him getting that red card. And than DN subs Krasic? The guy who could provide a counter attacking situation and a decent cross? and keep Toni on the field? That guy could most probably score by heading a decent cross, but how when there isn't anyone capable of providing a solid cross? Juve could do much more by playing 4-4-1 with Krasic than the weird formation without him.

And now, we are left without Buffon again...

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
the same players who beat Merda, Milan and were unlucky against Roma. but who control or motivate or read the game differently and prepare the matches? and if the players lose it that way then its because the coach cant control them.

Merda the best example when they sacked Benitez
Sorry forgot to quote u the first time.
I understand your point, and yes sometimes our players are capable of doing some good things. But in sports, when you are in a big game situation, many times you play out of ur mind, better than you generally would, and outdo yourself even, when you are playing against a team that you perceive as better than you. Many times in my own life experience in tennis and football, you play down to the level of shit teams, and you play up to the level of better teams, because there is less pressure, if we lose to Inter people wont be like OMG U LOST TO A RELEGATION TEAM, and we are somewhat underdogs, so we have less pressure, a ton of motivation cuz its Merda or Milan, and we play great. But once its not one of those few big games. We are garbage, cuz when it comes down to it, the team is average, and an average team every once in a while gets rly motivated and does special things. A league is about consistency, something this team will never have, because we are not a good team. Just average players who try hard on special occasions.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ah fuck the game has already been played?
uuups thought it was tonight...atleast i did not miss much right :D
it seems that we can not win 3 in a row even if everythings depends on it.... man i'm pissed now!
so i read that barzagli and toni showed their true value....
this team sucks from players to management...but thats nothing new...let's suffer against bologna and win against milan....atleast that is all we can look for

Nov 1, 2002
That's because he does not believe in rotation :lol2:

He has no idea how to adapt the team to different situations, it's that simple.
exactly, limited coach.

i could bet his preparation myself:

DN: Sorensen man mark the player on your side who plays like Eto'o
S: ?! but they dont have any player who plays like Eto'o
DN: whatever! just play like you did against inter

DN to Midfielders: i wont be mad if you play couple of passes straight to the opponents but don't do it more than 4 because i could shout at you

Midfielders: what about we concentrate on creative passes than running, covering?
DN: i could shout
Midfielders: we will play like we did against inter and even better we promise
DN :eek:k

during the game after lecce's lead...

DN: you guys got it all wrong, feed the strikers with long balls
Midfielders: ok mister

after another goal for lecce...

DN: run, run...do something...
Midfielders: wtf?! you promised us to not run...

Aug 2, 2005
Why should Aqui be rested. He can't possibly be tired after these past few months, can he?
The guy is extremely talented, but also the laziest player we have.
I like the midfield with Krasic, Melo, Aqua, Marchi against strong teams or 4-3-3 formations
but for this match, one of both should be rested.

Aquilani is v good, but for tactical reasons one of both should be rested sometimes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)