[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (20/02/2011) (3 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Looking at these goal.com ratings, DN took of krasic for storari o_O ? Apparently this guy doesn't under stand playing with 1 striker

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
But it won't be when you have your GK sent off after 12'. So what is the next step? I'm interested in how the game should have panned out, rather than just 'rar rar rar'.
True, but then again. Casillas got sent off at 1 minute or something. No easy job, but we played like cowards.

Sep 18, 2008
It really disappoints me to see Juve play so badly, I would still expect 10 men Juve to beat such a bad team. I do not understand why DN took off Krasic for Buffon, but it sums up his tactical decisions all year. Champions League looks a few years away!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That Chevanton overhead kick was a joke. I mean he had all the time in the world for some turnovers and to tap it in.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Is it possible to do an exchange... give DN red card and return gigi on the goal.... and than after the end of the season sack DN,retire DP and give him the role of Juve's coach. I think that DP would actually be better coach for Juve without any experience than DN is now. And by doing that DP would still "play" at the new stadium and make the debut game at the new stadium.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yes, although Madrid have a super team and we don't. They also have a better coach who knows how to shut out a game, obviously.
The result doesn't bother me as much as how we played. If we played well through-out the match and lost 2-0, we could have said the red card made things very bad. But we were already playing like shit and Lecce was almost 1-0 up at about 10 mins. The coward-performance is really bothering me, at least we should have played well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But it won't be when you have your GK sent off after 12'. So what is the next step? I'm interested in how the game should have panned out, rather than just 'rar rar rar'.
What was the change you noticed in how Lecce's attackers found space and found themselves 1 on 1 vs the keeper when you compare the opening 13 minutes with the ~55 minutes that we played with a man less?

And I'll tell you what was going to happen if Buffon wasn't sent off. Someone else was going to be sent off later. Probably Melo, or Buffon again. After only 10 minutes I was scared that we are gonna get a red card. The way we played until then, looking how easy they escape from our defenders and find space, I just knew that sooner or later a last man tackle or a GK foul outside the box will get us red carded sooner or later.
If you have a chance watch those minutes until the red card. Our players were still sleeping. We must be the only team who can't get used to the early kick-off. Just like against Parma, we played the same way today.

Aug 2, 2005
Subbing Krasic off can anybody explain this... Honestly????
easy, he was thinking of Parma match.
he said to himself, last time I went for 4-4-1 and it went bad lets go for 4-3-2 and hope it goes better.

he tried a change this time
DN is amateur,
we massacred him in the Parma match, for subing Ale and keeping not fit Amori (as if it was to be diff. if he was fit :p) and keep in mind the bench we had at that match.

he read the book of coaching but he never read between the lines.

i 'll just say what the case of DN in Lecce and Parma, we were drawing 0-0 and lost a player

in the book, chapter 228, section 228.1.3.4.554 "Playing with ten players in the first half"

when the score is even,
1- the coach can use 4-4-1

some characteristics of the lone forward must be there, like he should be like Iaq and not Alex

2- the coach can use 4-3-2
the two strikers must be different alex and Matri or Toni, or Martinez and one of both.

DEL NERI READ WHAT IS IN RED

I think he is soooo bad and with the squad we have it doesn't help
as
Bianconero81 said
When you add more shit to the shit you already have, it doesn't turn into gold!
do anyone have some machine that fast forward time.
I want to fast forward these next 5 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)