Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (1 Viewer)

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
I hope none of Milan's first team players are missing for the Derby

we sure need Inter losing points and if it's not against Milan, Roma, Fiore or US only
a tragedy could make them lose the scudetto

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i hope they continue their away run
Instead of hoping for them to continue their away form you better hope they don't continue their home form.
They are playing at San Siro afterall. It's the same pitch where they scored only 3 goals in 7 serie A matches this year.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I hope none of Milan's first team players are missing for the Derby

we sure need Inter losing points and if it's not against Milan, Roma, Fiore or US only
a tragedy could make them lose the scudetto
:toast: :D
--
im hoping for what everybody is hoping for, inter to CRASH BURN AND DIE or anything worse would be a perfect Christmas present

May 22, 2007
Tell you what, Kaka looked brilliant in the club world cup final. I hope he continues to play like that this weekend. He can eat alive his second Argentinian team.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
unfortunately i will have to watch la grande giostra dei gol, where they will most likey be showing inter. if any 1 else has rai, they would know how bad the quality is and how annoying the trumpet sounds are.
They're becoming better than previous years. The worst things they do is the delay (due to the TG1) on the matches that are played Sundy at 20:30 (Ora roma).

will it be mubashr or tasjeel? :p
About TPS STAR, that will be mubasher (Live).

@www444 the link don't warranti anything. If you look well you'll find the aljazeerasport+1 for all matchs wich they had a right for. But of course they can't diffuse 4 matchs on one channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)