Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (7 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Aljazeera +1 will choose ACMilan vs Inter. The +2 could choose our match but the most probably is that they're gonna to put the match of Fiorentina vs Cagliari.

However the french channel TPS Star wil show Juventus vs Sienna !!
will it be mubashr or tasjeel? :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
unfortunately i will have to watch la grande giostra dei gol, where they will most likey be showing inter. if any 1 else has rai, they would know how bad the quality is and how annoying the trumpet sounds are.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
unfortunately i will have to watch la grande giostra dei gol, where they will most likey be showing inter. if any 1 else has rai, they would know how bad the quality is and how annoying the trumpet sounds are.
I hate the sounds. And I hate the way they interrupt the match in Crucial moments to show other teams' goals.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
oh i would enjoy the milan derby too

forza milan (for once)
i want a draw cos it best serves Juve.. If Milan win it might be their catalyst for change and come home strong for the 2nd part of the season which might end up putting pressure on us for a CL spot (although we should be fine, barring no fuck ups).. And if Inter draw we will gain 2 points onthem provided that we beat Siena

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
although i have heard there defending isnt to bad. i doubt it will be 4-0. because as we are they will be trying to end on a high before the christmas break. im predicting maybe a 2-0 to us. trez,del piero goals.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
do you guys think milan are going to have a chance of getting top 4? i doubt it. for once milan might be in UEFA. that would be weird to see.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yes true. but still i doubt they will even if they do beat them. i mean they have had good wins and every 1 thought they would be back....but then they lose the next week.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
From my experience with Inter, as soon as I they get the first hit they go into a phase where they keep drawing or losing. Thats like a general rule with Inter. Just an observation.
Milan, in a good day, can beat Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)