Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (7 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
RAI 99 % will show Inter-Milan :blah:
Why the fuck is the Italian federation playing the derby in the afternoon??

Palladino won't start. If Ranieri persists with the 4-4-2 he'll have Sali and Neddy on the flanks.
I dont think so,he played Saly against Lazio coz he knew that they r dangerous on the flanks & he wanted a winger who can defend well but against Siena if he insisted on playin the lame 4_4_2,it will be either Palla or Marchio & I honestly dont care.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dont think so,he played Saly against Lazio coz he knew that they r dangerous on the flanks & he wanted a winger who can defend well but against Siena if he insisted on playin the lame 4_4_2,it will be either Palla or Marchio & I honestly dont care.
Palladino has lost his place in the side for the time being. I can't see him displacing Sali.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our record in serie A against Siena is 6 wins - 0 draws- 0 defeats , and the goal difference is 17:3 :smoke:

The bad news is we don't have around 10 of our players loaned to Siena anymore, but De Ceglie and Bettega should be enough for an easy 3:0 win :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's plagiarism, Turk.
Always leave a foot note.

This statement of yours was taken from :
Galliani, A, 2007. Comparing Postcranial Skeletons of Pliocene Maldinosaurus and ProtoCostacurtasidae. The San Siro Academician, Papers of the Milano Academy of Science, Arts and Letters 1(1-2): p.99.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
That's plagiarism, Turk.
Always leave a foot note.

This statement of yours was taken from :
Galliani, A, 2007. Comparing Postcranial Skeletons of Pliocene Maldinosaurs and ProtoCostacurtasidae. The San Siro Academician, Papers of the Milano Academy of Science, Arts, and Letters 1(1-2): p.99.
:disagree: :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I would like to see Tiago starting this one. I am still hoping that if he gets some playing time he might shine. Tiago, Nocerino, Zanetti and Nedved for the midfield.

In the last game against Lazio, I felt he was lost in the field. Never the less he did run alot. Siena shouldn't be a big problem for us, especially that we are playing home. Let's play Tiago from the start and see how things develop.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
----------------buffon
grygera - legro - chiellni - molinaro
---------------zanetti
------nocerino------- tiago
---------------neddy
-----------trez ---------dp

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I smell another thrashing here. Siena is our feeder club anyway. They´ll be friendly and we´re playing home. 3 points guaranteed.

Jul 5, 2005
My line up 4-3-1-2

Buffon
Zebina-Legro-Chiellini-Birindelli
Brazzo-Zanetti-Nedved
Tiago(or Nedved)
Trezeguet-Del Piero or Iaquinta

Geof

May 14, 2004
I smell another thrashing here. Siena is our feeder club anyway. They´ll be friendly and we´re playing home. 3 points guaranteed.
Are they still our feeder club? Looks like we shifted more towards Empoli this season.

Do Siena have any of our players except De Ceglie?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think so. We sent many players to Genoa, Empoli and some players we even sent to Sampdoria this season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
remember Noce was used as RMF in the beginning of the season? I think Ranieri shold try that again wthi Tiago taking a CMF spot...we would get the passing ability and retain the defensive qualities as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)