Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (7 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
first of all i would like to say hello to all at the juventuz forum. i just joined here and hope i can mingle with fellow juventini.

as for the game i beleive we will have a strong performance.

i think the line-up will be

buffon

molinaro chiellini legrotaglie grygera/zebina

neddy zanetti tiago salihamdzic

trez del piero

i think we should give tiago a shot he performed well off the bench against lazio.

forza juve

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
welcome!!

i hope i get this game,i almost always get all the Milan games-and seeing this is the last game of the season hopefully the cable co will be merciful .
also i'm hoping that Sali starts.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
first of all i would like to say hello to all at the juventuz forum. i just joined here and hope i can mingle with fellow juventini.

as for the game i beleive we will have a strong performance.

i think the line-up will be

buffon

molinaro chiellini legrotaglie grygera/zebina

neddy zanetti tiago salihamdzic

trez del piero

i think we should give tiago a shot he performed well off the bench against lazio.

forza juve
As long as you are not Raj from Dusseldorf , you are ok :)

I would like to see the same team as against Lazio 2nd half (as Ikoninhosa too) ,but Im sure Ranieri will do thinkering and change something. I hope he doesnt put similar team as against Empoli...

Can Sali plays LB instead of Molinaro??? Did he played for some time for Bosnia in same position

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think its time for Trez and Alex to score some goals and to make their statistic look even better, so i can put in some Interistas faces that Trez+Alex still is the best duo in Serie A :jvefan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)