Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Must have taken you hours to make that thread hey CORVETTE? :xmas: :jvefan:

Buffon
Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro
Zanetti
Nocerino---Tiago
Nedved
Trezeguet-Del Piero

:flag2:​

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I expect Tiago to start after his display against Lazio.
TBH i did not watch the game but I hear that he played very well

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
nothing less than 4-0 will suffice...Siena is gonna be the 1st in our winning streak till the end of the season ;)

Sep 19, 2006
Once Tiago starts I'll be happy with the lineup.
Me too.

Cmon,give the guy a chance.

....................................................Zanetti............................................

......................................Nocerino.................Tiago..............................

....................................................Neddy...........................................

.........................................Dp......................Trezy............................

but as usual it is too good to be true,Ranieri will play a 4_4_2 with Palladino starting this time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RAI 99 % will show Inter-Milan :blah:
Of course. And undoubtedly, Milan will be too busy polishing their World Club Cup trophy to be bothered with something so lame as Serie A, and they will once again choke against Inter.

What happened to the priorities of that club??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Me too.

Cmon,give the guy a chance.

....................................................Zanetti............................................

......................................Nocerino.................Tiago..............................

....................................................Neddy...........................................

.........................................Dp......................Trezy............................

but as usual it is too good to be true,Ranieri will play a 4_4_2 with Palladino starting this time.
Palladino won't start. If Ranieri persists with the 4-4-2 he'll have Sali and Neddy on the flanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)