Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
From my experience with Inter, as soon as I they get the first hit they go into a phase where they keep drawing or losing. Thats like a general rule with Inter. Just an observation.
Milan, in a good day, can beat Inter.
Last season they got their 1st and last hit (defeat) only in the 34th/35th round. They´re like a machine. Don´t count on them starting to choke, this is not the old Inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the derby will be good and as we know in derbys form doesnt matter. i doubt they will do as good as they did last season this year though. theres a bit more compettition

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
They must lose points somewhere soon. Even with Cagliari they did not shine. Yes they did lots of injured players , but still Crespo/Cruzz were in attack.
I just hope we can keep in touch with them..
Also Im sure in next 3-4 games we will overtake Roma..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Against Cagliari Inter could have scored 6 goals, if not more. They totally outplayed them. Cagliari was invisible for the whole match and they were lucky to concede only 2 goals. They couldn´t create any good goalscoring opportunities. Remember how we struggled to beat them. That is the difference.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i thought Cagliari will do well after a game against Juve. So what happened to them?
What i wanted to say, Cagliari kept them 50 mins without scoring, and they are at the rock bottom. Im sure someone else will kept them for 90 mins ....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
inter havent been that convincing of late well besides torino. but once champions league goes into full swing there bound to lose points

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
From my experience with Inter, as soon as I they get the first hit they go into a phase where they keep drawing or losing. Thats like a general rule with Inter. Just an observation.
Milan, in a good day, can beat Inter.
I really find it hard, almost impossible, to cheer for Milan, but this time i'll have to and i will because it is for our best if they beat Inter.
From the look of things we'll surely get a top 4 spot. It's still early and we may drop in form and start losing points, but it's not a big possibility that both us losing points and two of Udinese/Fiorentina/Milan will start gaining a lot of points.

But the oportunity to get closer to Inter makes it worthy to cheer for Milan and hope they beat their neighbours.
Draw isn't bad also. Both Milan and Inter will lose 2 points so we'd make the gap between us and Milan bigger and the gap between us and Inter will be 6 instead of 5 points, which isn't some big difference.
But if Milan win, like ZAF said, Inter may continue losing points because they will find themselves in an unfamiliar situation for this team in the last 15 months. A defeat in the middle of serie A when nothing is known yet. It may hurt them psychologicalY. Too bad 3 weeks rest will follow so they can get over the defeat.

Everything but Inter to win

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The funny thing would be milan beating inter and we drawing to siena.

I really hope our men dont take this game as an easy one.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I really find it hard, almost impossible, to cheer for Milan, but this time i'll have to and i will because it is for our best if they beat Inter.
From the look of things we'll surely get a top 4 spot. It's still early and we may drop in form and start losing points, but it's not a big possibility that both us losing points and two of Udinese/Fiorentina/Milan will start gaining a lot of points.

But the oportunity to get closer to Inter makes it worthy to cheer for Milan and hope they beat their neighbours.
Draw isn't bad also. Both Milan and Inter will lose 2 points so we'd make the gap between us and Milan bigger and the gap between us and Inter will be 6 instead of 5 points, which isn't some big difference.
But if Milan win, like ZAF said, Inter may continue losing points because they will find themselves in an unfamiliar situation for this team in the last 15 months. A defeat in the middle of serie A when nothing is known yet. It may hurt them psychologicalY. Too bad 3 weeks rest will follow so they can get over the defeat.

Everything but Inter to win

I am in support of this

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What i wanted to say, Cagliari kept them 50 mins without scoring
Only because of some good saves by Maruocco (Cagliari GK), big misses by Cruz and Suazo and Chivu hitting the bar.

Im sure someone else will keep them for 90 mins ....
Only Palermo managed to prevent Inter from scoring this seaason.

inter havent been that convincing of late well besides torino. but once champions league goes into full swing there bound to lose points
They are more convincing than us. And IMO Inter won´t go far in Champions League.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Only because of some good saves by Maruocco (Cagliari GK), big misses by Cruz and Suazo and Chivu hitting the bar.

Only Palermo managed to prevent Inter from scoring this seaason.

They are more convincing than us. And IMO Inter won´t go far in Champions League.
Yes you are right in everything , but remember we are supporters and we always like to swing towards our side.
Of course you are more realist and some of us just optimists

Sep 19, 2006
Against Cagliari Inter could have scored 6 goals, if not more. They totally outplayed them. Cagliari was invisible for the whole match and they were lucky to concede only 2 goals. They couldn´t create any good goalscoring opportunities. Remember how we struggled to beat them. That is the difference.
& they were without(Zlatan,Figo,Stanko,Viera,Jiminez & Cambiasso)

They simply have 18 world class players & even Mancini could not ruin it.
I can see Inter winning this scudetto with at least 15 points ahead of the 2nd(hopefully us).

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
& they were without(Zlatan,Figo,Stanko,Viera,Jiminez & Cambiasso)

They simply have 18 world class players & even Mancini could not ruin it.
I can see Inter winning this scudetto with at least 15 points ahead of the 2nd(hopefully us).
Yes, we know that of course but as I said, we are more optimistic than realistic.
And not much negative either..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)