Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (4 Viewers)

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
That must be one of rares times we don't have more than 2 injured.
About Iaquinta, we had never played as well as when he went off, on the second half of the match against Atalanta, i really didn't missed him. I hope Alex will start onside the match sunday.

What is wrong with it? expecting Inter to top the table?
That's very realistic. But i think the Milan will comebak and they'll be there, at the 3rd or 4th position like last season when we were playing the B.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Inter will stumble somewhere sooner or later, we just need to keep up our solid performances...then the Juve fear factor will kick in in Milan...then who knows what may happen? ;)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ranieri said that he was happy with Tiago's recent displays and that he would be looking to play him more. In Camo's absence, the best opportunity is Tiago in a flat 3 man midfield with Nedved in front of that.
This way, Ranieri doesn't have to chose between Tiago and Nocerino, and Nedved can run more freely between the lines. Tiago would be allowed to go a bit more forward with Nedved probably moving more to the left, as he likes to do.

The fact that Marchionni, Brazzo and Palladino haven't convinced as right wingers should push Ranieri to use this system; it also remains to be seen if Iaquinta is fit enough to start to do a full 433. If he is, Tiago would be the one dropped out I guess.
Well its looks like the most reasonable choice at the moment doesn't it. From the three (palladino,brazzo and marchionni) the only who would actually look like providing an acceptable game. And although he played well against lazio, against a team that would be happy to sit back and defend deep i dont think he would be the best choice.

What i like with that formation is the amount of creativity in the midfield as zanetti could provide a smart pass here and there as well. Something that is very important when playing against the smaller teams
I think Tiago was not that good but...... considering all bad press and his better performance recently, i think he should have a go and start up. Siena is not some top team where we really could see if he is up to the task as yet, but this could be his last chance to shine. I hope he proves everyone who doubts about him that he is
top player..Otherwise....
Well the ball is in his court, he needs to grab those opportunities by the throat as he won't get much chances playing with the starting eleven unless he proves himself.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hmm, Boum boum is back?
Maybe right now its a good chance to field him against some inferior team.
Zebina Legro Boumsong Chiellini backed by 2 DMs would resist in our field against a weak Siena attack.
Otherwise we could risk in the midfield adding Tiago and keep Chiellini in the center of our defense.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What is wrong with it? expecting Inter to top the table?

Nice signature BTW.
I think you're forgetting Turk has no sense of reality whatsoever and is a poor, demented son of a bitch who thinks in terms of black and white and is willing to sacrifice his life for the greater good of Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)