Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:weee:

we need to take revenge from what has happened in the 1st match...
:agree:

Zalayeta Out For The Season?

Napoli hopes of qualifying for next season’s UEFA Cup have received a huge blow after it was revealed that Marcelo Zalayeta may be ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee ligament injury.

The striker has been in wonderful form this season, and is the Partneopei’s top scorer with eight goals in 21 Serie A games. However Zalayeta has suffered a knee ligament injury, and there are concerns that he may be ruled out for the remainder of the campaign.

The 29-year-old joined the Azzurri last summer in a co-ownership deal from Juventus, the team who Napoli actually face this weekend. Zalayeta has stated on numerous occasions that he hopes to sign permanently for Napoli in the summer, and Juventus seem intent on using the forward as a pawn in their attempts to sign Slovakian midfielder Marek Hamsik.
At least it won't be him diving for in our penalty area for a PK!

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
my formation

-----DP---------Trez

--Neddy-Tiago-Palla

----------Momo
Grygera---------Brazzo
----Chilly------Stendy

---------Buffon
acceptable in my opinion..... although having a trident seems like a better choice. I'd like to see both Iaquinta and Tiago. Iaquinta for the workrate. Inspiring to see someone move around alot since Nedved cant do as much of that as he could in the past. Tiago to be given a final chance during the days when we wont have Zanetti around. Afterall Nedved were somewhat shitty in his 1st 8 months before he becomes our Ballon D' Or winner.

Yeah I think it will be hard that he score when he is suspended
:p cut him some slack

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
suffering from blisters, come on....Blisters from what? New football shoes??
Ruineri doesn't wona to play , simple as that...So they made up a story...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)