Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cannavaro was asked which out of his former teams he would be supporting when Juventus play Napoli in Turin this Sunday.

"Napoli-Juventus? I have been a supporter of Napoli since I was a child, and I hope that Napoli win, even though I know that the trip will not be easy,” he said.

“At Juve everything was good, although I’m sorry for how I ended my time there. I had a good relationship with the Bianconeri fans, but the club decided it was better to sell me to Real Madrid.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Yeah yeah whatever we know he's going to be supporting Napoli.

I hope we demolish the opposition this weekend!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Cannavaro was asked which out of his former teams he would be supporting when Juventus play Napoli in Turin this Sunday.

"Napoli-Juventus? I have been a supporter of Napoli since I was a child, and I hope that Napoli win, even though I know that the trip will not be easy,” he said.

“At Juve everything was good, although I’m sorry for how I ended my time there. I had a good relationship with the Bianconeri fans, but the club decided it was better to sell me to Real Madrid.
Canna-who? No seriously, who cares which team he supports... i just couldn't care less...

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

first of all, that last bit is bullshit.

and why the fuck does he keep going on about juve??!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)