Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
For all Jazeera sport viewers , the commentator for Juve-Napoli match will be Ahmed Al-Tayeb .

It will be his first match to comment tha calcio again since 2004 when he was at Abu Dhabi sport .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0NsqLN3cYOU

Yeah I remember that guy . btw I used to like the way ad sports channel used to present serie A . It was much more interesting .
al Jazeera could do a much better job . This Hisham guy gets on my nerves . HE just talks to that Inter fag Altobelli and kisses cesare maldini's ass.

My fav . arabic commentator was Ali Saed El Ka3bi .. He was a juventino but now he went back to Ad .

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #182
    Form:

- Juventus W L D L W
    - Napoli (L W L W L)

If the patterns continue it means a Juventus loss and a Napoli win.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Cannavaro was asked which out of his former teams he would be supporting when Juventus play Napoli in Turin this Sunday.

"Napoli-Juventus? I have been a supporter of Napoli since I was a child, and I hope that Napoli win, even though I know that the trip will not be easy,” he said.

“At Juve everything was good, although I’m sorry for how I ended my time there. I had a good relationship with the Bianconeri fans, but the club decided it was better to sell me to Real Madrid.
    what a homo

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't know if it's mentioned already but today Ranieri used this formation in training

Buffon
    Grygera-Stendardo-Chiellini-Molinaro
    Salihamidzic-Tiago-Sissoko-Nedved
    Trez-Del Piero

I don't know if he was satisfied with what he saw, but if he was then this is exactly what we'll see vs Napoli

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I don't know if it's mentioned already but today Ranieri used this formation in training

Buffon
    Trez-Del Piero

I don't know if he was satisfied with what he saw, but if he was then this is exactly what we'll see vs Napoli
    molinaro :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    we have no other choice

anyway, the only thing i'd change is Sali with Iaquinta.
    Such a shame Camo is suspended.
    It would have been cool to finally see Camo, Neddy and Tiago playing together.

Momo runs for 3 men and with him on the pitch we don't need another DM at all and we can use three more attacking minded midfielders, especially since Camo and Nedved do a lot of defensive work themselves.

We get a lot on creativity with Camo and Tiago and at the same time we have the defensive cover with Momo.

I'm dying to see how will that work. Hopefully we'll see this against Empoli or Inter. Such a shame for Zanetti but since he's out anyway it would be even bigger shame not to try Camo-Sissoko-Tiago-Nedved playing behind Alex and Trez.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Such a shame Camo is suspended.
    It would have been cool to finally see Camo, Neddy and Tiago playing together.

Momo runs for 3 men and with him on the pitch we don't need another DM at all and we can use three more attacking minded midfielders, especially since Camo and Nedved do a lot of defensive work themselves.

We get a lot on creativity with Camo and Tiago and at the same time we have the defensive cover with Momo.

I'm dying to see how will that work. Hopefully we'll see this against Empoli or Inter. Such a shame for Zanetti but since he's out anyway it would be even bigger shame not to try Camo-Sissoko-Tiago-Nedved playing behind Alex and Trez.
    :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Buffon
    Trez-Del Piero

Switch Molinaro and Grygera than replace Molinaro with Birindelli. Switch Sali with Palla. I don't care that he's not a natural winger, even out of position he is better than Sali.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Switch Molinaro and Grygera than replace Molinaro with Birindelli. Switch Sali with Palla. I don't care that he's not a natural winger, even out of position he is better than Sali.
    i agree with the first swap but i would like to see sali stay at right mid, he played well last week so maybe he can do it again.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    WTF with channel4 ??

Juventus - Napoli

Stadio Olimpico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the battle for a place in next season’s Champions League hots up, third placed Juventus host Napoli at the Stadio Olimpico in Week 28. It will be a classic encounter which should offer plenty of goals and drama.

Despite being defeated by Napoli in the first part of the season, the Bianconeri are still favourites for victory and cannot afford to drop points since Fiorentina and Milan are just behind them. Napoli instead are in a mid-table position with no real ambitions at this stage of the season. However, when the Azzurri face the Old Lady it is always going to be special.

Last weekend Juve won away at Genoa while the Campani suffered a home defeat to Roma. The trip to Turin has always been a difficult one for the Azzurri. They have been successful on only six occasions in 61 ties and their last Serie A meeting ended 3-0 for the Piemontesi.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri is convinced his men can beat Napoli on Sunday night. The Tinkerman’s bench has been shaking recently, but he will keep his job at the Olimpico as long as the Bianconeri qualify for Europe. Meanwhile, Azzurri boss Edy Reja may be leaving in June.

Ranieri will be without several important pieces of his team. Jonathan Zebina, Mauro Camoranesi and Nicola Legrottaglie are all suspended while Cristiano Zanetti is out injured for about three weeks. This means that there will be a mini-revolution in the Bianconeri starting line-up, but despite so many absentees Portuguese midfielder Tiago Mendes should be, once again, sitting on the bench.

Zlatan Grygera was outstanding against Genoa last Sunday, scoring one and setting up David Trezeguet for the second, and he will be reconfirmed. Guglielmo Stendardo will play centrally while Cristian Molinaro will return to the left-back spot after illness. Antonio Nocerino and Momo Sissoko will start in the midfield with Hasan Salihamidzic on the right side. The attacking duo will be formed by Alessandro Del Piero and Trezeguet.

Daniele Mannini and former Juve player Manuele Blasi are suspended, but the bad news for Napoli is that Marcelo Zalayeta is sidelined for the rest of the season. This is indeed a massive blow for the visitors, and El Panteron was looking forward to taking on his former team. Mariano Bogliacino should start while Emanuele Calaiò will replace the Uruguayan striker.

Keep an eye on: Alessando Del Piero (Juventus) – The Bianconeri legend gets hot when he plays against the Azzurri and he will be looking to net his 12th goal of the season.

Form guide: Juventus (W L D L W) Napoli (L W L W L)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Grygera, Stendardo, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Nocerino, Sissoko, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet

Napoli (probable): Gianello; Santacroce, Cannavaro, Contini; Garics, Gargano, Bogliacino, Hamsik, Domizzi; Calaiò, Lavezzi

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juventus Nessun problema per Tiago

15:17 del 13 marzo

Alla seduta di allenamento della Juventus presenti tutti i dirigenti. Tiago si è allenato regolarmente in campo: era stato solo un problema di vesciche ai piedi, domenica dovrebbe essere disponibile. Assenti Andrade e Zanetti, differenziato per Marchionni.

Nella partitella in difesa provati Grygera, Stendardo, Chiellini e Molinaro, con a centrocampo Salihamidzic, Tiago, Sissoko e Nedved, tutti probabili titolari. Nel finale Nedved ha sbagliato un gol si è tolto la maglia e ha lasciato il campo stizzito: “Io sono così, ci sta perché voglio sempre vincere anche in allenamento”

Tiago can play. Ranieri tried a Grygera, Stendardo, Chiellini and Molinaro defence, with a midfield of Salihamidzic, Tiago, Sissoko and Nedved, most probably these will all start. At the end of training Nedved missed a goal, took off his top and left the pitch pissed off:" I'm like this, its because i always want to win, even in training"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)