Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Options! As I see it we are still the better side even with our outs as we have alot of options.

We could play 4 3 3

Brazzo Stendardo Chellini Grygera
Tiago Sissoko Nedved
DP
Iaqunta Trez

or 3 4 3 we are at home

Stendardo Chellini Grygera
Brazzo Sissoko Tiago Nedved
DP
Iaqunta Trez

or

4 4 2

Brazzo Stendardo Chellini Grygera
Palla Tiago Sissoko Nedved
DP Trez

We must not field Mollinaro yes I am a basher of him but if he plays with his lack of accountability and creativity we would be leaving a big game in our team. With our suspensions we need all hand on deck.

Can we win?

Yes, in fact I feel this is time for Tiago to repay us he looked good last week and I am very confident he can be MOM with us winning. It wont be easy but we OWE this mob for last time.

I will predice again a 2-0 like I did for the last game which I also predicted Fiorintina to slip up.

What to look out for a Tiago assist he has great vision on the field.

Scorers -

Iaquinta early on

Trez to score again

Forza Juve!!!! Lets show them true Old Lady spirit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i think tiago owuld be a good option because he can link both attack and defence better than sissoko, who, tbh cant pass to save his life.
Jeez, how much more will you be badmouthung Sissoko? He proved you were wrong about him, why don't you just admit it that he's good and you were wrong? Passing is not the only footballers' quality, you know. Sissoko can offer so much more. But you'll rather find his smallest bugs than admit he impressed in Juve shirt.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
hmm.. those line ups juve11 said look a bit too attacking.. we woul have problems in defence imo..

so if i have to choose one of em.. it would be 4-3-3.. but ranieri will choose 4-4-2 ¬_¬

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The only thing am looking forward to in this game is Stendardo. Maybe he will be a revelation & Legro can be tried on the left :rofl:

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
Jeez, how much more will you be badmouthung Sissoko? He proved you were wrong about him, why don't you just admit it that he's good and you were wrong? Passing is not the only footballers' quality, you know. Sissoko can offer so much more. But you'll rather find his smallest bugs than admit he impressed in Juve shirt.
well quoted
i think Tiago and Sissoko shud play
its experimental but its Napoli......lol

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
with camo out i see Tiago starting so it should be interesting going forward. We should have more structure, but the defense will be an issue as we won't have as much cover with zanetti out.

is palla out ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Really hoping to see Tiago in action, preferably in a diamond shaped midfield.

---------------Buffon-----------------

Hasan-Stendardo-Chiellini-Grygera

--------------Sissoko----------------

Nocerino :sigh: ------------Nedved

-----------------Tiago---------------

------------Trez------DP------------

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Really hoping to see Tiago in action, preferably in a diamond shaped midfield.

---------------Buffon-----------------

Hasan-Stendardo-Chiellini-Grygera

--------------Sissoko----------------

Nocerino :sigh: ------------Nedved

-----------------Tiago---------------

------------Trez------DP------------
that looks good, doubt we will see it though.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks Dule

palla back isn't all bad at least we would have some attacking options.

@vlat, i wouldn't go with the diamond for this one. Napoli play with 5 in the middle and love to choke out other team's central partnerships. They are not very strong on the flanks so its either our own 442 or the 433 for me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

@vlat, i wouldn't go with the diamond for this one. Napoli play with 5 in the middle and love to choke out other team's central partnerships. They are not very strong on the flanks so its either our own 442 or the 433 for me.
I'm totally opposed to a flat 4-4-2 without Camoranesi. That means practically no crossing, which is the main point of that formation, because we'd have Nocerino, Hasan or Palladino playing his wing. Which of the three is the lesser evil, I still can't decide.

Without Camoranesi, I'd like to try out that diamond mainly because Tiago has great through balls and he'd have loads of cover beside him.

Though I wouldn't mind a 4-3-3 as against Roma.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I'm totally opposed to a flat 4-4-2 without Camoranesi. That means practically no crossing, which is the main point of that formation, because we'd have Nocerino, Hasan or Palladino playing his wing. Which of the three is the lesser evil, I still can't decide.

Without Camoranesi, I'd like to try out that diamond mainly because Tiago has great through balls and he'd have loads of cover beside him.

Though I wouldn't mind a 4-3-3 as against Roma.
Yeah for some reason i blocked that out. Anyway i would prefer the 433 as i think pushing their backs on the wall would do the trick early without any unnecessary dramas. Kill them off early that the key as they are not very strong mentally imo.

The good thing about ranieri is that he gives complete freedom for the wingers in the 442, he doesn't restrict them to the flank( its not always a good thing come to think about it). Anyway so if we have Tiago, neddy and whoever then with the right movement the rigidness of the formation can be killed and something more dynamic played.

Also right now to be the lesser of all evils is between brazzo, i thought he had a good impact on the genoa game and palladino is a good player coming in anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)