Serie A : Juventus vs Milan [April 12th, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Momo Sissoko

• Mauro Camoranesi

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Hasan Salihamidzic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes. But as you said we've often beaten big teams when needed or better to say when urgently needed like the one against Milan in 05. But as I remember, we've ALWAYS been starting those big matches for getting a draw. We had a winning attitude against minor teams usually.
That's bullshit guy. So are you telling me that those teams have beaten us more than we beat them? NO. Tell me, how do you get such results if you ALWAYS play for a draw?

I can't believe you guys... did we urgently need a 2-1 win over Inter in 2006? No (we were like 10 points ahead of them),
but we went there and kicked their asses!

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Pretty sure Milan will rise back in no time whether we like it or not. I doubt its that simple to sink them.
In fact if its up to me, I've always feared Juve playing Milan more than any other clubs in Europe

Jun 13, 2007
Whether or not Milan qualifies in the CL wouldn't affect much on their transfers. Milan has a history to speak for themselves. And the cash to top it up.
We saw how Bayern strengthen their squad this season without playing in the CL. And then again Milan's trophy room is twice as valuable as Bayern's. Plus, Serie A is obviously more reputable than the Bundesliga
Sheva will be back anyway , the poor guy is fucking desperate . Ronaldinho however , doesn't give a fuck about Milan's history and what not . He wants to be in the C.L ; many clubs are willing to give him that . He has no reason to force himslef to go to Milan . Ribery and Toni are different cases , Toni moved form Fiorentina , who wasn't playing in the C.L while Ribery moved to a better team .

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
εℓvίn;1610979 said:
That's bullshit guy. So are you telling me that those teams have beaten us more than we beat them? NO. Tell me, how do you get such results if you ALWAYS play for a draw?

I can't believe you guys... did we urgently need a 2-1 win over Inter in 2006? No (we were like 10 points ahead of them),
no .. the only team that can claim that is Real Madrid ..

and maybe ManUtd we both won the same number of games against each other ..

but it's been a while since we were defeat less against all the big three in Italy in one season ..

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
The goal.com player ratings comments make wonder if the dude watched the game at all

He says it was Molinaro who Kaka beat to cross into the box 4 the first goal by Inzaghi. I'm possitive it was Chiellini

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
εℓvίn;1610979 said:

Well, first, I'm not a GUY girl ;)

Second, I didn't say those teams have beaten us more, I said we'd always started those matches only to get a draw (especially under Capello) and we didn't tend to risk with an attacking play BECAUSE we knew we can beat the little teams better than any other team in Calcio. And yes, you may get such results even if you play for draw. It happens when you have lots of super stars on your team.

Third, I also didn't say we beat those big teams only when a win was urgently needed. I said we were playing FOR WIN only when a win was urgently needed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, first, I'm not a GUY girl ;)

Second, I didn't say those teams have beaten us more, I said we'd always started those matches only to get a draw (especially under Capello) and we didn't tend to risk with an attacking play BECAUSE we knew we can beat the little teams better than any other team in Calcio. And yes, you may get such results even if you play for draw. It happens when you have lots of super stars on your team.

Third, I also didn't say we beat those big teams only when a win was urgently needed. I said we were playing FOR WIN only when a win was urgently needed.
So what you're saying is "Juventus play for a draw against big teams (yes, even when they play in Turin, they're content with a draw" ?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The goal.com player ratings comments make wonder if the dude watched the game at all

He says it was Molinaro who Kaka beat to cross into the box 4 the first goal by Inzaghi. I'm possitive it was Chiellini
It was Chiellini. He was marking Kakà, but not enough to interfere with his pass.

Molinaro was correctly playing on the inside of Inzaghi, but Pippo lost his marker in a lunge towards the goal where Molinaro was left watching him from behind.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I haven't seen a defense able to handle us when Camo and DP get going. The first goal was a thing of beauty.

I wonder if Mr. Donadoni was watching...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
εℓvίn;1610997 said:
So what you're saying is "Juventus play for a draw against big teams (yes, even when they play in Turin, they're content with a draw" ?
My verbs were in past form. Yes! We were usually contented with a draw against big teams (except for the occasions we strongly needed a win). The story is different this season though. We played in San Siro against both Milan teams for achieving a win. The desire I see in our players for beating the BIGs is unbelievable. Now, we've got problems in beating Empolis, Cagliaris and Palermos...

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
My verbs were in past form. Yes! We were usually contented with a draw against big teams (except for the occasions we strongly needed a win). The story is different this season though. We played in San Siro against both Milan teams for achieving a win. The desire I see in our players for beating the BIGs is unbelievable. Now, we've got problems in beating Empolis, Cagliaris and Palermos...
True that......... If you browse back the forums to those days of Capello especially, we were always complaining about players who aren't true players who play with their heart for the club. They play because they need to unlike these new younguns who are carving their way for a spot in our Juventus history.
I've always prefered Tachinardi or even Blasi in the past instead of Vieira just like how everyone would prefer Del Piero than Ibrahimovic

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
DP is a legend.....He should go 2 Euro in Quagliarela/Boriello's place. Not Di Natale imo coz hes quite effective.

I really wanted tht first time volley he hit to go in towards the end.Trezz wasnt happy bout being subbed hey

To be really really honest - in the wake of all this bullshit English CL domination, Id prefer Milan to be the 4th team (with us there too off course!) over Fio, Udi & Samp.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
DP is a legend.....He should go 2 Euro in Quagliarela/Boriello's place. Not Di Natale imo coz hes quite effective.

I really wanted tht first time volley he hit to go in towards the end.Trezz wasnt happy bout being subbed hey

To be really really honest - in the wake of all this bullshit English CL domination, Id prefer Milan to be the 4th team (with us there too off course!) over Fio, Udi & Samp.
You do know that if Milan does qualifty for the CL we will most likely end up in the 3 pot. We can end up having Manure & Bayern Munich in the same group. I too hate hearing that English domination in europe talk but for now I am worry about Juve only.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Wow what a win. We were up then down then up again. However, when we play in europe next year we will get beaten if we cant find another solid CD foe Leg (he will be very good back up as there is soo many more games) but we should spend whatever it takes to bring a YOUNG CB with class, strength and speed (Mikel Richards would be good).

We need a wingback Molinaro is not good enough! How can you play with the ball on the edge of the box and loose it and nearly cost us with stupidity.

Anyway, sorry bout the rant but Liverpool are IDIOTS. SISSOKO is the better player out of him and Machirano and will pay twice as much for him.

Players worth note:

Grygera was good but gave alot too much room to Kaka at times. Some nice shots.

DP - Pure class that first goal was awsome would have had a double if the ref didnt blow the whistle LOL.

Brazzo - Where did that come from. Unbeleiveable game not just the goals he played an awsome game didnt miss a pass and ran hard.

Sissoko - Brillant. Thank God his leg isint broken!

Camo - Best 90 min player on the pitch. He is our number 1 player now!

Of the others

Chellini not his best but was OK.

Legro was not at his best and got inj.

Tiago was better, his a great passer the problem is his not phsical in challenges. I think he will play well in Europe and improve alot next season defianately one to Keep.

I think Palla is out of Favor and would not be suprised if he was sold. I beleive in him but he just doesent fit into our system well. Would suit Naploi, Arsena or a suprise may be to Liverpool to help them with creativity.

If we beat parma Buffon should rest. He is still injured and not 100% but still played very well and was not at fault for the goals and to me at first glance with no reply the second goal for Milan was offside.

Forza JUVE! Well done boys great win!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You do know that if Milan does qualifty for the CL we will most likely end up in the 3 pot. We can end up having Manure & Bayern Munich in the same group. I too hate hearing that English domination in europe talk but for now I am worry about Juve only.
:tup:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Hadnt thought of it that way. Infact, I even still worry about the actual qulifying game. With this big game mentality we seem to have that isnt translated to smaller opponents, u wonder how we'll deal with those funky teams usually played against in qualifying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)