Serie A : Juventus vs Milan [April 12th, 2008] (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Momo Sissoko

• Mauro Camoranesi

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Hasan Salihamidzic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

TV Channels showing the Juventus versus Milan match on Saturday. 12th April 2008, @ 19:30hrs GMT : -

Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Futbol
C+ Spain HD
C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
DigitAlb SuperSport 1
Fox Soccer Channel
G Sports 1
Kanal 24
Mediaset Calcio 1
Meridiano TV
OBN BiH
RAI International 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport Italia 1
Sky Sport Italia 16:9
Sky Sport Italia HD1
Sport 1 (Ned)
Sport 1 (Ukr)
Sport 1 (Cze)
Sport 1 (Hun) Delayed showing @ 23.15hrs GMT 12/4/2008
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport +
SuperSport 1 [Hellas]
Telekanal Sport (RTR)
TV Avala
TV4 Sport
TV7 Bulgaria
YES Sport 1

Bet365: -

http://www.bet365.com/home/LiveStreaming/LiveStreaming.asp?langid=1

Satuday 12th April 2008

Juventus versus Milan ko on Sat 12/4/2008 @ 19.30hrs GMT

MyP2P Streams: -

All matches are on Sunday 13/4/2008 and kick off at 14.00 hrs GMT unless otherwise stated: -

Juventus versus Milan ko on Sat 12/4/2008 @ 19.30hrs GMT
http://www3.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=10076&part=sports

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At this stage, seriously. Let's hope a club like Milan will be a lot more motivating than we were to start out vs. Palermo.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    We'll play for the draw here, no questions asked.
    We have 6 pts more than Milan and a game in hand. Since Milan are our rivals for cl spot and since the other two teams chasing us, Fiorentina and Udinese, have two tough matches with Inter and Roma, 1 point here will definitely secure the CL qualifications.

Milan suffer a lot this year when they play against stronger teams and when they have the control while the others are waiting on counters.
    Maybe giving them the posession will be smart ?

I'd like to read what you think ?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Why would we play for a draw?

There's no need at all to play for a draw and risk it....We play for a win, If Ranieri and players really consider playing for a draw then I hope we'll loose this game.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    Why would we play for a draw?

There's no need at all to play for a draw and risk it....We play for a win, If Ranieri and players really consider playing for a draw then I hope we'll loose this game.
    Dunno, i have a feeling we'll be really satisfied with a draw.
    Just like you, i also don't like the idea of playing for the draw, but i think that's what will happen.

We won't go all attack, imo. We'll be more cautiuos, similar to Inter-Juve, we'll cover every part of the field and play tough defense on Kaka and Seedorf, while hitting them on the counters.

Logic suggests so, but we've done many illogical things this season so........

But if we have 0:0 or 1:1 in last 20-30 minutes of the match, i have a feeling Milan will be the team that will go for the win and we'll be the ones who'll defend the result.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Milan have appealed the 2 game ban to Nesta for getting a red and giving sh*t to the ref. Atalanta's Doni got 4-5 games for the same thing earlier this season I think so they better not make him available for this match.

Milan's D would look like this:

Cafu-Bonera-Maldini-Jankulovski

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13
    Milan have appealed the 2 game ban to Nesta for getting a red and giving sh*t to the ref. Atalanta's Doni got 4-5 games for the same thing earlier this season I think so they better not make him available for this match.

Milan's D would look like this:

Cafu-Bonera-Maldini-Jankulovski
    Jankulovski is still injured and he missed the last 3 or 4 matches. Favalli is also a doubt after the injury from yesterday.

For now Milan have only 4 available defenders and one of them is Kaka's brother Digao who played only 1 match this season.
    The other three are Cafu, Maldini and Bonera.

Since Maldini is the only one who plays LB in this defense, Milan's defense would look s like this atm :

Cafu-Bonera-Digao-Maldini

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah, by beating Milan we can say that we beat all the big teams in Serie A in our first season after promotion. Which is smth to be proud of...

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    My prediction(s):
    1. Maldini to sue Del Piero and Camoranesi for brutally raping him for an hour and a half.
    2. Inzaghi to start calling for his mummy when he'll see Giorgio.
    3. Kaka to ask Sissoko "Momo, why are you raping me so hard tonight ?"
    4. Pato to start crying and screaming "Boogeymaaaaan" when he'll see Molinaro.
    5. Gattuso to ask Ancelotti "Boss, what's the number that follows after 5 ?" , when Trez will score the 6th goal.
    6. Galliani's bald head to explode at the final whistle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    My prediction(s):
    1. Maldini to sue Del Piero and Camoranesi for brutally raping him for an hour and a half.
    2. Inzaghi to start calling for his mummy when he'll see Giorgio.
    3. Kaka to ask Sissoko "Momo, why are you raping me so hard tonight ?"
    4. Pato to start crying and screaming "Boogeymaaaaan" when he'll see Molinaro.
    5. Gattuso to ask Ancelotti "Boss, what's the number that follows after 5 ?" , when Trez will score the 6th goal.
    6. Galliani's bald head to explode at the final whistle.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

May I quote this elsewhere? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)