Serie A : Juventus vs Milan [April 12th, 2008] (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Momo Sissoko

• Mauro Camoranesi

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Hasan Salihamidzic

Results are only viewable after voting.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
One of the most exciting and suspenseful games of the season!

Momo and Camo totally owned midfield. I mean Kaka only had a few touches with the ball (one of them ending in goal) but Momo and Camo were like 75% of Juve's ball possetion.

Overall good performance by Molinaro who had his up's and down's. totally guilty in Inzaghi's first goal, but amazingly, prevented several runs by Kaka.

Brazzo definately deserved the much coveted Forrest Gump Of The Match, as usual added nothing besides the goals.

Who knew Grygera could shoot? actually I liked his midfield work better than Brazzo's.

If after 14 serie A goals, God Knows how many assistances and a 100% impact in every game he plays, Donadoni leaves Del Piero out of the Euro he should be castrated.

MoM was between Camo and Momo, but playing after the murderous tackle by Bonera, was inspiring and MoM worthy so i think it was Momo.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yo, Tahir and the others.
One friend of mine asked me if i can find someone who can send him an invitation for some torrent sites.
He says the good torrent sites work with an invitation. He needs it to download movies. That's some number he needs.

Help or Milan will beat us tomorrow.
Eh...didn't catch this. Does your friend still need invitations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)