[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (50 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Our passing isnt that good, but IMO this of letting the opposition having alot of the ball is a clear and deliberate tactic of Ranieri, to a certain degree. To lull them to being comfortable with possession, and then press hard and high up, and start the counter attacks. If you notice, quick turnover and attacks won high up are often how we score our goals, when they arent set pieces that is.

Go over our non-set pieces goals and you will notice this is something Ranieri aims for. Not have a lot the ball, but when you do, be quick and direct with it.
wouldn't want to do that against the wrong opponent though:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I missed the game as I was on business dinner!

Where are the goals? No one uploaded them yet?

FOUND THEM :) Forza kick A$$ Juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i'm still waiting on the trophy ceremony

what time is it on tonight?
You're right.
We should all become pessimists, we shouldn't celebrate our wins and we mustn't praise our board/coach/players. We can only criticize them.
We're allowed to celebrate only when we'll win a trophy.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
great performance tonite..tho we allowed genoa to take the game 2 us and had a few close shaves..i think we THOROUGHLY deserved 2 come out tops...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Meh possession is only 9/10s of the law. The last few games I've seen Juve has played a rather counter attacking style. You're team right now seems tailor made for it and it's working against solid competition. I'd keep it up until it stops working.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ален;1804141 said:
You're right.
We should all become pessimists, we shouldn't celebrate our wins and we mustn't praise our board/coach/players. We can only criticize them.
We're allowed to celebrate only when we'll win a trophy.
you're smarter than your sarcasm leads onto alen

i praise the team when i feel its deserved. our 2 wins against madrid for example garnered much praise and fanboy appreciation from me.

but c'mon alen, its genoa. and beating them doesn't and ascending to the top of the table for a few days doesn't earn us that 3rd star. be realistic, not pessimistic.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

i praise the team when i feel its deserved. our 2 wins against madrid for example garnered much praise and fanboy appreciation from me.

but c'mon alen, its genoa. and beating them doesn't and ascending to the top of the table for a few days doesn't earn us that 3rd star. be realistic, not pessimistic.
It sux to be you, dude.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
εℓ niño;1804457 said:
It sux to be you, dude.
if throwing around insults on an internet forum makes you feel better or like a bigger man then go for it. i can see that you don't read posts, you just post blindly like a fanboy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if throwing around insults on an internet forum makes you feel better or like a bigger man then go for it. i can see that you don't read posts, you just post blindly like a fanboy.
That wasn't really an insult mate. I just mean that your way (the realistic cynic way) of following a team is rather dull, boring and frustrating.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

The guys here were celebrating a win and a good performance. It doesn't matter if it was against Inter, Real, Mantova or Genoa because it was a win that made us all feel better, happy and in the mood to celebrate.
Sure it wasn't as sweet and important as the win in Madrid, but it was a good performance nevertheless and we felt like celebrating it. Not so long ago we celebrated wins over teams like Arezzo, Mantova and Spezia, so why shouldn't we celebrate this one ?

I really don't understand why do you find that strange and why did you need to make that remark. I don't think that anyone here said how we'll certainly win the scudetto or the CL after this win nor did anyone say how we're the strongest team in Italy. We were only celebrating a win that after a long long time took us back on top of serie A (even if it lasts only 2 days) and we were pleased how Del Piero, Grygera, Amauri, Chiellini and the others played.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but "real" fans like lampard can definitely celebrate properly. especially since we won the CL, scudetto, La Liga, EPL, world cup, copa del rey and the world series of poker all tonite against genoa

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And the coveted, "Ranieri Is King Award" that is always awarded to Claudio Ranieri by someone named Lampard.

I hate Chelsea fans, so I hate Lampard. Simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)