[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1805898 said:
And why would the snakes do that ? The guy actually makes a logical prediction. We are still underdogs in serie A and we're huge underdogs in CL. No-one expects us to win these competitions. We're hoping to win something but our feet are still firmly on the ground.

The snakes would have probably "hanged" him if he made a prediction similar to all those predictions witnessed here 1 month ago.
Let me remind those who for some reason forgot what were they saying when the snakes attacked them :

We'll be relegated
Serie B here we come
Ruineri will take us to serie B again
We'll be eliminated from the CL group
UEFA Cup will be a huge success but even that won't happen.
I never said any of those.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ален;1805898 said:
And why would the snakes do that ? The guy actually makes a logical prediction. We are still underdogs in serie A and we're huge underdogs in CL. No-one expects us to win these competitions. We're hoping to win something but our feet are still firmly on the ground.

The snakes would have probably "hanged" him if he made a prediction similar to all those predictions witnessed here 1 month ago.
Let me remind those who for some reason forgot what were they saying when the snakes attacked them :

We'll be relegated
Serie B here we come
Ruineri will take us to serie B again
We'll be eliminated from the CL group
UEFA Cup will be a huge success but even that won't happen.
I said the bolded part, but none of the rest (I cant recall anyone saying we'd be thrown back into B....6th or 7th place, maybe, but not B)

I am pleasantly surprised about our CL achievements thus far :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I said the bolded part, but none of the rest (I cant recall anyone saying we'd be thrown back into B....6th or 7th place, maybe, but not B)

I am pleasantly surprised about our CL achievements thus far :tup:
I'm 100% sure that members claimed how we'll be relegated. It was most probably said in anger (after the defeat in Naples), but they said so.

Sep 1, 2002
:eek: How can you even live with such a pesimism
It gets me through the bad times.

If we do better than I reason, and it is reasoned, then fantastic. If not it was to be expected.

That does not mean that I am not fully committed, and behind Juve as we play. Just I reserve the right to support my team and analyse them logicaly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1805941 said:
I'm 100% sure that members claimed how we'll be relegated. It was most probably said in anger (after the defeat in Naples), but they said so.
Well, of course some probably said it. But some probably said that we'll win the treble as well, so it evens out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But your snakes weren't the ones who said we will win the treble.
Indeed. My snakes said we're going to Serie C because Secco, Blanc and Gigli are really Illuminati Reptoids who are going to destroy the club and kidnap Pessotto and Del Piero and send them to the Dulce laboratory for experiments via the 50,000 kilometer network of underground trains that transport aliens from place to place quickly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Indeed. My snakes said we're going to Serie C because Secco, Blanc and Gigli are really Illuminati Reptoids who are going to destroy the club and kidnap Pessotto and Del Piero and send them to the Dulce laboratory for experiments via the 50,000 kilometer network of underground trains that transport aliens from place to place quickly.
That is exactly the description of being DOOOOOOMED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)