[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great match by the team yesterday. Nothing much posed a problem except for some lax passing as usual, but at least the midfield and defense did their job which is what I want to see. Nice match by Grygera, Chiellini (those runs up field were pretty sweet), and Del Piero. Keep up the good form boys.

LetsBrushYourTeeth over and out after the replay match.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
WHAT a great victory ... two in a row :D ... my game and juve's 4-1 one... btw just before the 4th goal the al jazeera comentator was saying how juve had won them during baggio's time and last goal was an own goal ... hahaha funny thing ... forza grygera!!!!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
but "real" fans like lampard can definitely celebrate properly. especially since we won the CL, scudetto, La Liga, EPL, world cup, copa del rey and the world series of poker all tonite against genoa

I did not celebrate or anything, i was just happy and excited for us and our team. After 10 mins I was in bed as it was almost 7 in the morning..
Am I real fan? This is my little hobby and I enjoy in it. When I stop enjoying I will do something else but will not get angry and start pulling my hair or bash constantly players , coach, other supporters.

And the coveted, "Ranieri Is King Award" that is always awarded to Claudio Ranieri by someone named Lampard.

I hate Chelsea fans, so I hate Lampard. Simple as that.
You see I don't hate anyone, I learned from my life school. I just feel sorry for some guys who can't enjoy as much in the game, cos they prefer criticizing as always and being super negative.

Some of them are so embarrassed (or pissed off) by own critics that hardly ever post anything.

People like you put words to my mouth, only because I am more easy going person, and sometimes I think before I post critical or abusive message.
Get a life mate

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
I did not celebrate or anything, i was just happy and excited for us and our team. After 10 mins I was in bed as it was almost 7 in the morning..
Am I real fan? This is my little hobby and I enjoy in it. When I stop enjoying I will do something else but will not get angry and start pulling my hair or bash constantly players , coach, other supporters.

You see I don't hate anyone, I learned from my life school. I just feel sorry for some guys who can't enjoy as much in the game, cos they prefer criticizing as always and being super negative.

Some of them are so embarrassed (or pissed off) by their own critics that hardly ever posts lately.

People like you put words to my mouth, only because I am more easy going person, and sometimes I think before I post critical or abusive message.
Get a life mate

wow... ive never seen someone so relaxed and angerless ... are u on some kind of happy drug? :p hehe

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
there is no reason to be angry at the moment..we are winning, let enjoy and be positive, not only for recent games but also in a life..

Imagine yourself going to the office without smile and with "good morning " only, and compare that to , "good morning" but with smile?

Big difference. Similar scenario is here as well..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Some of them are so embarrassed (or pissed off) by their own critics that hardly ever posts lately.

Get a life mate
No, no, that is not the case it all. You actually put words in your own mouth by your own admittance regarding your history. You know, Chelsea fan and Ibrahimovic follower, et cetera. I frankly don't care what you have done or who you have supported, but when you depict a sheer love for certain football figures whom you loved at your other club I find it quite obvious you're just whistling dixie out of your ass. You've admitted yourself you like Juventus just due to Zlatan, so I can only question the reason why you're here.

I don't need a life; I have one. Now, perhaps you should be asking yourself who is need of a life considering you change clubs for some predetermined reason where the general predicament consists of wherever your favorite personnel go. It's not about hate, but rather rational.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you insult someone who has supported Juventus all their life while you flocked with Ranieri and Ibrahimovic in your quest to just be a bane to the footballing community. You should understand that your credibility is next to zero considering how you react to various results and how you have named yourself. It's suspicious. We know you want to defend your beloved Ranieri who apparently is the God in your football culture, but at least defend him with dignity.

Transients are not welcome here, Franky.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
And the coveted, "Ranieri Is King Award" that is always awarded to Claudio Ranieri by someone named Lampard.

I hate Chelsea fans, so I hate Lampard. Simple as that.
No, no, that is not the case it all. You actually put words in your own mouth by your own admittance regarding your history. You know, Chelsea fan and Ibrahimovic follower, et cetera. I frankly don't care what you have done or who you have supported, but when you depict a sheer love for certain football figures whom you loved at your other club I find it quite obvious you're just whistling dixie out of your ass. You've admitted yourself you like Juventus just due to Zlatan, so I can only question the reason why you're here.

I don't need a life; I have one. Now, perhaps you should be asking yourself who is need of a life considering you change clubs for some predetermined reason where the general predicament consists of wherever your favorite personnel go. It's not about hate, but rather rational.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you insult someone who has supported Juventus all their life while you flocked with Ranieri and Ibrahimovic in your quest to just be a bane to the footballing community. You should understand that your credibility is next to zero considering how you react to various results and how you have named yourself. It's suspicious. We know you want to defend your beloved Ranieri who apparently is the God in your football culture, but at least defend him with dignity.

Transients are not welcome here, Franky.

Who are you to tell me, if im welcome or not?
You should not care if i supported or still supporting other club, still you say you don't care, but you like to mention :rolleyes:

And quite frankly i don't give a toss if u or anyone supported Juve all their life, doesn't make you bigger, or better fan. More knowledgeable, probably yes, but that still should not be reason to bash CR every time even when he doesn't deserve it.

You are one of people who can see things in one way only..ie. Tiago...
This guy was joke all last season, but only you and few of your followers could not see that. Now, when he plays just an average game, for same group, he is icon, god...

But it is not about that only.

When did you hear me that I insulted some players, coach? But how often I hear insults from some of you and towards me as well?

Oh, when we lost our last game, and when CR subbed DP for DC and said he was playing for draw, I was among first who wanted his head too. So what do you make of that?

For me, this is really great period of Juve , and i quite enjoy..

Those are my best days in forum, but i see some :gsol: lifetime:gsol: supporters are not happy even now, they biting their nails and tap with their foot nervously under table, getting red faced, or embarrassed to post again just because....

Listen Andy, I don;t want to spend my time talking with you or similar to you, as we will be going in circles only. I would rather be with my kids and play..

And you if you dont have anything else to do, just get a PSP on, and change coach and play your own game..

c u around

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Wow. 7 wins in a row under Ranieri. Never happened before. How long will it last?? I hope he doesn't fuck up any time soon because he showed tendencies to do so after winning streaks.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wow. 7 wins in a row under Ranieri. Never happened before. How long will it last?? I hope he doesn't fuck up any time soon because he showed tendencies to do so after winning streaks.
I think it ends with Inter. I reckon a draw is at hand.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hope we can go all the way :flag: :D
It would be magnificent, our 30th Scudetto. :touched: And we saw a 3rd star on our shirt. :pimp: It would be a glorious end to our journey since relegation. But to tell you the truth, I would prefer the Champions League, even though there is some top quality competition there, Barcelona and the English powerhouses among, all superior to us, at least on the paper.

btw I remember once Chelsea was 29 games unbeaten in a row, under Ranieri
You sure about that?? Doesn't the biggest unbeatable streak belong to Arsenal?? I think Chelsea was unbeaten for a long time under Mourinho, not RUINieri.

Btw. :delpiero: to Genoa for their football. I hope they qualify for Europe, they certainly deserve it.
Indeed. I prefer Genoa to Napoli. Napoli can burn in hell for long as I care. I hope we revenge ourselves when they come to Turin. It won't be easy though. Napoli have the ability to even beat us at home. Can't wait.

I think it ends with Inter. I reckon a draw is at hand.
A point would be big as a house for me. I just want us to stay undefeated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)