[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

A point would be big as a house for me. I just want us to stay undefeated.
Indeed, but a surprise win, like that one in Madrid, would see our morale go through the roof. A draw would be satisfactory, but a loss would be a huge blow IMO. This game is very important, not crucial but could define our challenge for the Scudetto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I did not celebrate or anything, i was just happy and excited for us and our team. After 10 mins I was in bed as it was almost 7 in the morning..
Am I real fan? This is my little hobby and I enjoy in it. When I stop enjoying I will do something else but will not get angry and start pulling my hair or bash constantly players , coach, other supporters.
i don't recall bashing any players, coaches or supporters after this match. i simply tried to remain as a voice of reason around here. i know that a win is a win but a win over a team we should trample is nothing to pop champagne over.

we are a great club, with a great history. we are not that good right now but we should still play with the swagger that we are supposed to beat a genoa or a napoli, etc..

ask yourself how far we have fallen that a win over genoa results in a dramatic celebratory erection.

i don't pull my hair out or go crazy when we lose, i'm just a juve fan who doesn't overreact when we win or lose.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It allways has to be some excuse with you to play down the success, doesnt it? Tiago was tonight of the players who deserve the lowest rating marks, he was ok level, together with Pavel and Moli, rest were better then him for sure.

We arent winning like this because of him (he has way too little impact in our game to be this key figure you want to make him out to be), even if I like the balance he brings. If Zanetti was playing, we would be better off for sure. So kindly save your weak convenient rationale.
i ve been saying this long before our crisis and now during our on form days.
It is not an excuse, it is exactly what i believe and we will see if i am right or wrong, when we will start using 2 DMs again.

Referring to the system, you cannot make some safe comparisons, with our anterior defensive system.
Tiago's performances, do influence our team, but it is not the only cause, we are more balanced.
Its because the reallocation of roles and responsibilities.
We have done well with Marchisio and Neddy on this position, despite the fact that they were not particulary good at times.
In fully defensive formation, our whole team draws back, we have no option to attack, our mentality changes. It make is feel secured in the back and our defense loses focus.
Now we may attack from the wings and the center, we force our opponent to pull back, because he feels threaten of this vast front. No matter if we are equally effective from every side, we possess the weapons/tools to attack more efficiently and these weapons scare them back!

I ve explained it many times over...
truth or not, this is my belief, it is not decent from your side to accuse of inventing things, to use them as excuses, when you are the one who is inventing things to accuse me. And for no reason...

I ve been bitching about the tactical mistake of pitting such a defensive minded formation, for ages, i ve gave arguments and reasons for that.
Funny thing you accuse me now, when the change of system has totally changed the image of our team to the better and transformed us to a winner team, using even less available players...

We have been suffering from our tactical choices for months and months, but ppl are hurry to forget all that, and now blame the direction of the wind and position of the stars, for our previous mistakes...

Sep 1, 2002
I'll say it now, with much pain, we won't win anything this year.
Cronios has said much that is right, and a little nonsence. Yet we will be caught out by Ranieri, the board's lack of funds and initiative, and our punishment.

We are too weak a squad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cronios has said much that is right, and a little nonsence. Yet we will be caught out by Ranieri, the board's lack of funds and initiative, and our punishment.

We are too weak a squad.
We are took weak a squad? What is this?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

We are too weak a squad.
I'm hoping that you're wrong, but fearing that you're right

credit to the team, and the coach for a good win against Genoa.....I can see Genoa getting a UEFA Cup spot next season

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

We are too weak a squad.
Watch out, the United Snakes of Juventus will flog you to death for posting such a comment. They will hang you for your prediction.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Watch out, the United Snakes of Juventus will flog you to death for posting such a comment. They will hang you for your prediction.
And why would the snakes do that ? The guy actually makes a logical prediction. We are still underdogs in serie A and we're huge underdogs in CL. No-one expects us to win these competitions. We're hoping to win something but our feet are still firmly on the ground.

The snakes would have probably "hanged" him if he made a prediction similar to all those predictions witnessed here 1 month ago.
Let me remind those who for some reason forgot what were they saying when the snakes attacked them :

We'll be relegated
Serie B here we come
Ruineri will take us to serie B again
We'll be eliminated from the CL group
UEFA Cup will be a huge success but even that won't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)