[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are benching 4 starting players for Genoa, to rest for Inter? As it has already been said, its 9 days between the games. They can HANDLE it, if you are benching players, it oughta be because on form and who is better for the job, not because they should be rested for the big game (Only Molinaro and De Ceglie is that kind of scenario, the rest, there is a clear starter, and a clear backup). There is no way Del Piero should be rested for one, NO WAY.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You are benching 4 starting players for Genoa, to rest for Inter? As it has already been said, its 9 days between the games. They can HANDLE it, if you are benching players, it oughta be because on form and who is better for the job, not because they should be rested for the big game (Only Molinaro and De Ceglie is that kind of scenario, the rest, there is a clear starter, and a clear backup). There is no way Del Piero should be rested for one, NO WAY.
:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Finally.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I put Sissoko on the bench because of his proneness to cards and suspensions. He is vital against Inter, but in games such as this one which we need to lead his role is redundant. That was the case against Chievo, and that is why he played poorly.

Iaquinta and Amauri should be more than capable to do the necessary job against Genoa at home, especially with Camoranesi back. Giovinco adds something different than Nedved but has still shown that he can produce.

Look, it would have been one thing to play Palladino or Salihamidzic instead , but all the replacements I had in my formation would walk into most Serie A teams. This is the reason we acquired them in first place.

I did miss the fact that the Inter game was 9 games after, however. I thought we played it this weekend.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Resting Sissoko is a mistake. He is our main source of dominating midfield play coz of his energy so I think he must definately play. I think he and Chiellini are the two players who can play the highest number of consecutive games with the least fatigue.
If we hit the ground running and score a couple of early ones, we might be able to sub him before 90 mins though
One more thing, is it just me or am I right to worry that the guys returning from injury might spoil the balance of the way things have been going?

Aug 17, 2007

:tup:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ya there is no need to bench starting playes since there is 9 days between the games and since genoa is in good form now.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i would start marchisio or poulsen instead of mommo if he is risking a suspension. I'm not underestimating Genoa but either poulsen or claudio could do the job imo.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Wasnt this the case like 2 days ago?
I just read on goal what we already knew. They made it sound like it was even moved closer than Thursday as they had it on breaking knews " Juve Genoa moved foward" ...Idiots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)