[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (11 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I RIENTRI - In attacco Ranieri riproporrà la coppia Amauri-Del Piero, mentre sulla fascia sinistra tornerà Nedved. In rampa di lancio anche Camoranesi, anche se restano alcuni dubbi sull'utilizzo dal 1' dell'italo argentino. In caso di necessità è sempre pronto Marchionni. In mezzo, invece, Sissoko potrebbe avere un turno di riposo (in preallarme Marchisio). Sempre fuori Poulsen, che sta proseguendo nel suo programma di recupero, e Salihamidzic, alle prese con qualche fastidio al tedine. Dopo un attento riscaldamento (anche qualche tiro a basket), partitella per tutti e solita sfida finale sui calci piazzati. Amauri si è divertito vestendo il ruolo di portiere.

tuttosport

so i guess we'll get what we want- no rest. ale-amauri in attack...great. camo titolare. am i the only one who wants marco instead?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I RIENTRI - In attacco Ranieri riproporrà la coppia Amauri-Del Piero, mentre sulla fascia sinistra tornerà Nedved. In rampa di lancio anche Camoranesi, anche se restano alcuni dubbi sull'utilizzo dal 1' dell'italo argentino. In caso di necessità è sempre pronto Marchionni. In mezzo, invece, Sissoko potrebbe avere un turno di riposo (in preallarme Marchisio). Sempre fuori Poulsen, che sta proseguendo nel suo programma di recupero, e Salihamidzic, alle prese con qualche fastidio al tedine. Dopo un attento riscaldamento (anche qualche tiro a basket), partitella per tutti e solita sfida finale sui calci piazzati. Amauri si è divertito vestendo il ruolo di portiere.

tuttosport

so i guess we'll get what we want- no rest. ale-amauri in attack...great. camo titolare. am i the only one who wants marco instead?
Yes ur the only one that wants marchionni

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
What did I say wrong?

I said the rugby could damage the pitch. I then made sarcastic reference to this potentially stopping us playing passing football.
1st wrong was that people posted much before about rugby match, so u are not paying attention enough, however you are very quick at criticizing others,
and second one was about pitch.

did you know that we have new turf since 2 weeks ago and also we started playing better at home somehow? If posts were correct new turf was from Germany.
Do you remember what CR was saying before and how he covered up for Chiellini when ball "bounced" and we lost game at home?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are we done with the Thursday and Sissoko questions? Because I'll start the next series of questions.

Is there any stream?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is there any stream?
Seriously, i hate this question just as much as i hate the "how long till the match starts" question.
I hate it because i hate lazyness and people who ask these questions are either too lazy or they are too retarded.
It takes a click to find out the answer. You're on the fuckin internet, you have everything here. How tough it is to check livescore.com, myp2p.eu (a site that's been given as an answer to the "is there any stream" question thousands of times), or bet365.com ?
And when you see that a match starts at 15:00 CET how retarded you need to be to ask for the 100th time which time it is in your time zone ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ален;1800897 said:
Seriously, i hate this question just as much as i hate the "how long till the match starts" question.
I hate it because i hate lazyness and people who ask these questions are either too lazy or they are too retarded.
It takes a click to find out the answer. You're on the fuckin internet, you have everything here. How tough it is to check livescore.com, myp2p.eu (a site that's been given as an answer to the "is there any stream" question thousands of times), or bet365.com ?
And when you see that a match starts at 15:00 CET how retarded you need to be to ask for the 100th time which time it is in your time zone ?
Tell me about it, I have the exact same feelings towards these questions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How much left to the game? In seconds please because I live in a fucked up time zone and I have no access to the internet to count the time difference. I have to start the countdown to watch the game. It's urgent please and I want a stream too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)