[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (11 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1799618 said:
I'm pretty sure you're wrong, Rab.
The referee writes his report nevertheless. If the referee says that he saw what happened then prova tv can not interfere.
They can suspend the player based on tv evidence ONLY if the referee says that he didn't see what happened.
But there's no way the referee could have seen that, thats why I'm not sure if he'll make a report...Had the referee seen that, Sissoko wouldn't have made it to the bench watching the game in the 2nd half.

Anyway, that doesn't matter now, I think suspending him even for 1 match is a bit too much.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Trust me, if they can suspend him for 2 matches the will suspend him, and if you add that that if they do it he cant play against Inter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But there's no way the referee could have seen that, thats why I'm not sure if he'll make a report...Had the referee seen that, Sissoko wouldn't have made it to the bench watching the game in the 2nd half.

Anyway, that doesn't matter now, I think suspending him even for 1 match is a bit too much.
The referee will make a match report for sure, Rab. He's obligated to do it.
It's just not sure what will he write there about the incident. We can only hope that he'll write how he saw the incident but he thought it wasn't a yellow/red card incident.
If he writes in the report that he didn't see the incident then we entirely rely on the judgement of the disciplinary commision.

I completely agree with you that even a 1 match ban is a huge punishment for what happened. If Sissoko gets a 2 match ban it will be criminal and shameful decision by the judges.
Even if he gets a 2 match suspension we can appeal and we'll have a strong case to win the appeals.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Sissoko "assolto", niente prova tv

ROMA, 10 novembre - Sissoko se la cava: niente prova tv per lo sgambetto a Yepes alla fine del primo tempo di Chievo-Juventus non sanzionato dall'arbitro Banti di Livorno. La Procura Federale non ha segnalato entro le 12 di oggi al giudice sportivo, come prescritto da regolamento, l'azione molto ben vista durante la cronaca del match del Bentegodi. Evidente nelle considerazioni della Procura l'assenza dell'elemento di violenza nel fallo non rilevato: ricordiamo infatti che per ricorrere alla prova televisiva l'impatto falloso non rilevato deve avere anche una conseguenza violenta su chi lo subisce. Come accadde per Ibrahimovic qualche giornata fa per la spallata a Thiago Motta, così gli uomini di Palazzi "assolvono " anche il giocatore della Juventus. E il giudice Tosel - almeno da questo punto di vista - per questa settimana resta fermo. Prudente comunque la scelta di Ranieri di lasciarlo fuori per il secondo tempo della partita con il Chievo, visto che a fine frazione la tensione tra le due squadre era cresciuta proprio per la "stupidaggine" commessa da Momo Sissoko.

tuttosport.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ален;1799638 said:
The referee will make a match report for sure, Rab. He's obligated to do it.
It's just not sure what will he write there about the incident. We can only hope that he'll write how he saw the incident but he thought it wasn't a yellow/red card incident.
If he writes in the report that he didn't see the incident then we entirely rely on the judgement of the disciplinary commision.

I completely agree with you that even a 1 match ban is a huge punishment for what happened. If Sissoko gets a 2 match ban it will be criminal and shameful decision by the judges.
Even if he gets a 2 match suspension we can appeal and we'll have a strong case to win the appeals.

maybe that is real reason behind why CR in second half introduced Grygera and moved Legro to more advanced M position, as he expected Momo to get banned?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Great news that Sissoko isn't suspended.Anyway,what he has done wasn't necessary and he should stop that or else his reputation in Italy will be bad and the referees will show him yellows and reds even quicker.

Tiago should start again,no matter what.He deserves it after his good performances plus the alternatives,Poulsen and Marchisio,just returned from injury.

Camoranesi should start in place of Marchionni,who did a good job replacing Mauro,but Mauro is twice the player Marchionni is and should be completely fit after sitting on the bench for 3 matches.

I'd love to give Giovinco a chance but I don't see where he'd find his space in the team.The only option I see is resting Del Piero,but I'm not sure If I would rest him in his current form.On the other hand he could use a break and be extra-fresh against Inter:eyebrows:

Chiellini should be rested because he is one yellow card away from suspension and I don't want him to miss the chokehead Ibracadabrasimsalabim.He'll eat him alive.The same goes or Legrottaglie but we can't afford to rest both.

My pick

Manninger

Grygera Legrottaglie Mellberg De Ceglie

Camoranesi Tiago Sissoko Nedved

Giovinco Amauri

Edit:I just read that Chiellini isn't one yellow card away from suspension.Even better.Still,I'd consider to rest either him or Legrottaglie.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1799787 said:
Camoranesi should start in place of Marchionni,who did a good job replacing Mauro,but Mauro is twice the player Marchionni is and should be completely fit after sitting on the bench for 3 matches.
i don't think we should keep marchionni on ice. he has played very well in place of mauro and if camo struggles against genoa he should be brought in. i want camo to be at 110% for inter.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
My lineup vs Genoa:

Manninger

Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie

Camoranesi Tiago Poulsen (Marchisio if not fit) Giovinco

Iaquinta Amauri

and vs Inter:

Manninger

Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro

Camoranesi Tiago Sissoko Nedved

Del Piero Amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)