[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Genoa (11/13/08) (6 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
we are gonna see a full strength team vs Genoa... Nedved will be back to replace De Ceglie... maybe one of Legro or Chiellini might be rested because of the yellow cards against their name...
:agree:

One of them should be rested, but can we risk it with Geno offense?!!!
Chiellini & Legro should be very cautions not to get booked...
you know, Inter game is next and those two will be booked for the silliest of reasons :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ален;1798979 said:
We play Genoa on Thursday, November 13
Inter on Saturday, November 22

So, 9 days between Genoa and Inter.
:tup:

Screw resting anyone then, play the best XI.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
9 days to the inter game is enough to rest for everyone... maybe just give a break to chillini or legro because both are 1 yellow from suspension...

so what about our injured players? camo and grygera are back right? so whats with zanetti poulsen marchisio? and buffon when will he be back?

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I'm really stressed out by this prospect of Momo being suspended. These beauracratic dudes have a way of wanting to hurt us when it counts especially if the make him miss Inter

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If there ever was a dangerous game this is one of them. Genoa aren't good enough to give us the motivation and spirit we have against tough opponents, but they certainly are good enough to take advantage of that.
If we had to rest anyone it would have to be Alex. Imagine his 250th against inter!!

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Supposedly, Legro And Chiello are one boking away from a suspension and the inter game is after this one.
If this is true I'd play Mellberg instead of one of the two against Genoa.

Imagine Sissoko being suspended after video footage showing he kicked that Chievo player yesterday meaning he wont play against Inter. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If this is true I'd play Mellberg instead of one of the two against Genoa.

Imagine Sissoko being suspended after video footage showing he kicked that Chievo player yesterday meaning he wont play against Inter. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Only Grygera and Molinaro are a yellow away from suspension.

You're suspended after getting 4 yellow cards and for Chiellini it was hist first yellow in serie A while for Legro it was his second.
Sissoko also has 3 yellows, just like Grygera and Molinaro, but since he got a red card for 2 yellows on Juve-Palermo, those yellows don't count anymore.

Gazzetta also confirms that only Grygera and Molinaro risk a suspension if they get a yellow against Genoa

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Ален;1799570 said:

You're suspended after getting 4 yellow cards and for Chiellini it was hist first yellow in serie A while for Legro it was his second.
Sissoko also has 3 yellows, just like Grygera and Molinaro, but since he got a red card for 2 yellows on Juve-Palermo, those yellows don't count anymore.

Gazzetta also confirms that only Grygera and Molinaro risk a suspension if they get a yellow against Genoa
:xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ален;1799570 said:

And then you have the Sissoko incident that will probably (I am sure it will) see him miss Genoa AND Inter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think they'll give him a 2 match suspension. It wasn't a violent start and it certainly wasn't as unsportive as Gilardino's handball, for example.
It's very important what will the referee say. If he writes in his report that he saw what happened but it didn't warrant a card, then Sissoko will escape unpunished. If the ref didn't see it then Sissoko will most probably get a suspension, but imo it mustn't be more than a 1 game ban.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As far as I know referees don't make report in these situations. They depend on the video and they take their decision based on it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As far as I know referees don't make report in these situations. They depend on the video and they take their decision based on it.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong, Rab.
The referee writes his report nevertheless. If the referee says that he saw what happened then prova tv can not interfere.
They can suspend the player based on tv evidence ONLY if the referee says that he didn't see what happened.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
on a normal week i would say ADP should be rested for at least half the game so he could be fresh for Inter but this has not been a normal week for him! Right now you just can't stop the ADP freight train

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)