SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
great game by our defenders. especially iuliano who really impressed me with some quality defending and of course legro. Im sorry, but today was not dps day. He didnt even have a shot on goal. Im not bashing him at all, in fact he is my fav player. but he didnt perform as expected. di vaio is a revelation. He is a true juve player who can score under any circumstance. anyways, its 8 am here and i want to sleep ITS SUNDAY! good game with some break taking action.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #404
    I feel so sorry for Del Piero. The poor man missed a penalty on his birthday and then sat on the bench and watched his replacement(s) show him how it's done :down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

Yes! I saw it, lol. PINK sucks and I bet her new CD sucks, but yeah do whatever floats your boat.

Is the Outkast CD any good? I dont know if I should download it..

That makes sense that it gets released on a thursday. When they push up the Street date, it usually falls on a thursday.

I didn't like Pink at first, I though she would be bubble gum pop as well, but she's grown as a songwriter, and I can respect that.

Now Girl, I though we had this discussion already about Outkast. download the damn album already!!!!

Well, I gotta go. I'm jumping in the shower and taking my better half to see Matrix revolution.

Please pray for me.

And sally, the foul was bad enough that a penalty was rightly called.

I see my poor Fiorentina lost to Ternana. My day is saddened a little:down:

But at least Juve won, and won BIG!!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Oh I get it now, it was a bluff :D

Lippi to the press: Del Piero is one of the greatest players in the world
    Spaletti: Let's mark the shit out of him
    Lippi: suckers

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    Poor Alex....a bad day to him in his birthday ...

Anyway thank's God now we have others players that can make the stuff is Alex or Nedved didn't make it...

Great stuff from Di Vaio...the one who have to be in the bench is Trezeguet we can play with Nedved, Del Piero and Di Vaio...:D

Anywa go Juve....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I was seeing the game but i was too laxy to come at half time to the pc... (i had to travel the whole distance vetween my room and the PC room *lazy bastard*)

Well.. First of all,, We all know that del piero was not in match fit.. and this minutes will help him to recover form his injury. He will be able to play in the CL matches and train more!!. Dont blame him!!.
    We were very unlucky.. like fabiana said...because all the first half we tried.

OK... Our defence was very good. especially legro. Buffon did some very great saves!!. In tht penalty..it was not totally his fault because the pass was very good... and Udinese would have scored anyway!!.

About di vaio!!!!!! well... what can i say.... DI VAIO IS DA SUPERSUB!!! ( i said it!! i said that he had to stay in Juve!!!!!! :touched::stuckup:

!!!

Wow!! what a come back from Juventus...

to tell you the truth.. udinese was very lucky, to not receive more goals!!!.

Both subs scored!! di vaio and miccoli!!!. Divaio was hugging Miccoli and was very happy for him!!!.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    oh okay, thanks serge
    Alex! :LOL: :LOL:

well im off to see some la liga! I think i've said too much goodbyes, but I'm just too excited to leave :scared:

You're welcome Sally.

HHHAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

You thought I left, didn't you??

Holdon, it's OK to admit you like a rap song. It's half the battle.

The CD is a 2 disc set that features Andre 3000 on one and Big Boi on the other. Except for one song on Andre's CD, Big Boi and Andre aren't together at all on the album.

Big Boi's is more traditional Hip Hop, while Andre's is WAY out there, but it's both really good stuff.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Oh I get it now, it was a bluff :D

Lippi to the press: Del Piero is one of the greatest players in the world
    Spaletti: Let's mark the shit out of him
    Lippi: suckers
    :howler::howler::howler:

@least they bought it.....:D

Sep 14, 2003
    There's too many bad omens for Alex when we play Udinese around the 9th November!

He knows as well as any there are ups and downs on a players career. The most important thing today is the victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)