SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (21 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeap... I t would have been a shame if we lost this game because of his missed PK.

Anyways..... is just a game,.,, and we all know that anybody can have bad games!!. Forza DP Di vaio and Miccoli!!! And trezeguet too!! Our Royal attacking force!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

The CD is a 2 disc set that features Andre 3000 on one and Big Boi on the other. Except for one song on Andre's CD, Big Boi and Andre aren't together at all on the album.

Big Boi's is more traditional Hip Hop, while Andre's is WAY out there, but it's both really good stuff.

I cant download it! It says error :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Yeap... I t would have been a shame if we lost this game because of his missed PK.

Anyways..... is just a game,.,, and we all know that anybody can have bad games!!. Forza DP Di vaio and Miccoli!!! And trezeguet too!! Our Royal attacking force!

Don't forget Nedved, who set up two of those goals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh yeah nedved too!!!!.

Ttrezeguet did some goos moves.. scored 2 goals,,, one of them dismissed.

He was overall well... we have to remember that he is our man in the zone... to snap balls and core like he did today!.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #433
    Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate Di Vaio, Miccoli, Trezeguet and whoever performed well :thumb:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Ricky Gervais an actor/comedian. It's from a programme called The Office, it's bloody funny!:D
    Funny?... more like incredibly stupid and boring. I'll admit that he can be funny, but the rest is just stupid - no fun at all. I have no idea why it's being shown on danish television. But hey... I guess you gotta have a special sense of humour to enjoy the office... and that's exactly what the brits have ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Juventus - Udinese 4 - 1
    Posted by Alex | Football Italia

Alessandro Del Piero missed a penalty on his comeback, but his replacements turned the game around and Juve break away at the top.

Del Piero made his comeback seven weeks after tearing a calf muscle and was also able to celebrate his 29th birthday.

There were chances for both sides during the first half, Gianluigi Buffon blocking a fierce Marek Jankulovski effort, while Stephan Appiah and Alessio Tacchinardi saw deflected long-range drives whistle wide of the woodwork.

Mark Iuliano brought a tough save out of Morgan De Sanctis when his header looped towards the top corner.

Czech international Jankulovski has been linked to a summer move to Juventus and showed them what he can do as Buffon rushed off his line to charge down a dangerous counter-attack.

The Italian Number 1 then flew to fingertip a sweeping Martin Jorgensen effort round the post.

De Sanctis was once the understudy to Buffon at the Delle Alpi and made a splendid double save on Gianluca Zambrotta's piledriver and David Trezeguet's follow-up.

Both sides struggled to break through and Mauro Camoranesi saw a goal correctly disallowed for an offside position at the dawn of the second half.

There was an extremely controversial moment on 54 minutes when Juventus were awarded a penalty. Nicola Legrottaglie's header struck Valerio Bertotto on the shoulder blades and then arm, but the Udinese defender was unlikely to have done it on purpose as he was facing the other way.

Nonetheless, Udinese's protests were waved away and Alessandro Del Piero stepped up, but his fierce drive thumped the crossbar. It was his first real effort since suffering a calf strain in September and he was clearly not 100 per cent fit.

That was a costly error, as soon after Udinese were awarded a penalty when Buffon rushed off his line to hack down Dino Fava. The goalkeeper was booked for the intervention and Marek Jankulovski slammed in a powerful spot-kick to give the Friulani a shock lead.

The on-form Di Vaio replaced Del Piero, who could not give himself a birthday gift with that penalty, and Juve poured forward en masse to find an equaliser.

Udinese battened down the hatches and charged down efforts from Di Vaio, Trezeguet and Tacchinardi..

It proved to be an inspired substitution as Di Vaio drew Juventus level with a stunning header. The ex-Parma man leapt above his marker to place the most accurate finish on to the base of the upright and ricocheted in.

Di Vaio nearly netted a second soon after with a low drive that went wide of the near post.

Fabrizio Miccoli also came on and bagged the last-gasp winner as Udinese crumbled under a late siege. Di Vaio's shot was only parried into the path of fellow substitute Miccoli for a close-range tap-in.

The Bianconeri were irresistable and made the result safe in the final minutes with Nedved's fine slide-rule ball for Di Vaio's run at the far post.

David Trezeguet completed the rout in stoppage time when Nedved's pass found him unmarked on the six-yard box.

Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Zambrotta (Tudor 80); Appiah, Tacchinardi, Camoranesi (Miccoli 71); Nedved; Del Piero (Di Vaio 63), Trezeguet

Udinese: De Sanctis; Bertotto, Sensini, Pierini; Pinzi, Pazienza, Jankulovski, Manfredini, Castroman (Pieri 71); Jorgensen, Fava

Ref: Pieri

Missed penalty: Del Piero 56 (J)

===

Not entirely true though, we sold De Sanctis even before we got Van der Sar I think. He was Peruzzi's understudy.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

But hey... I guess you gotta have a special sense of humour to enjoy the office... and that's exactly what the brits have ;)
    Yes, I am special!

I'm not British, but I like their sense of humour.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate Di Vaio, Miccoli, Trezeguet and whoever performed well :thumb:
    Wow,... this team amaze me more and more everyday!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)