SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (6 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am soooooooo damn happy!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 GOALS IN 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S JUVE!!!!!!!! ALWAYS SCORES IN THE LAST MINUTE!!!!!

FORZA DI VAIO,MICCOLI TREZEGOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA NEDDY........... WHAT COULD WE DO WITHOUT HIM??? A??

FORZA DEP PIERO!! THANX GOD HE IS PLAYING AGAIN!!!!

and what about this penalty??
i read smg like it was buffon's fault....
that we got the penalty cause he did smg...
is this true????

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Miccoli's words after the Match

"I know what it feels like to be injured," he said. "I had to stay out a month for an operation on my appendix and when I played again it was really hard".

"Del Piero is a great player and he will make us win a lot of important matches because that is what great players do".

"He is added value for our team and everybody is happy to know that he is back. That is what makes us so good: we are a group of friends that play together".

:) :)

Forza Micco !

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Miccoli's words after the Match

"I know what it feels like to be injured," he said. "I had to stay out a month for an operation on my appendix and when I played again it was really hard".

"Del Piero is a great player and he will make us win a lot of important matches because that is what great players do".

"He is added value for our team and everybody is happy to know that he is back. That is what makes us so good: we are a group of friends that play together".

:) :)

Forza Micco !
:cool:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
there was nothing with what buffon did.. Fava was one on one with him and dribbled, got injured by buffon's hands.. and a penalty was given.. buffon had to do what he did..!! there was nothing else to do.. only to let Fava score..

anyway.. we won, thanx to DV, micco, trez & Tacchinardi who was behind the second goal..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
:heart:

those hands....

ah.....

they are even better when they hug you.... :heart:

but yes....
thanx god this 4-1 was reeeeaaaasllllllllly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #470
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

Indeed, i hope he plays a full match in CL since we're already thru
    Why not let DP play in the CL and DV in Serie A for a while? Alessandro is clearly not match fit and therefore should play in the CL where it won't be costly if he doesn't play well because we're already through. Our best players should be playing in Serie A at the moment because that is what we need to focus on.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    At about the 60' mark, I was ready to get onto the forum and complain that the 4-2-3-1 doesnt suit strikers like DP and Miccoli, and that Trez is isolated and doesnt hustle enough to make it work.........

Well, I was wrong !!!Whatever we did, we made it work !!!! Di Vaio is starting to look better than even his old Parma self, and become a regular scorer. We showed a champion spirit in coming back and scoring 4 UNANSWERED GOALS !!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    there was nothing with what buffon did.. Fava was one on one with him and dribbled, got injured by buffon's hands.. and a penalty was given.. buffon had to do what he did..!! there was nothing else to do.. only to let Fava score..

anyway.. we won, thanx to DV, micco, trez & Tacchinardi who was behind the second goal..
    Ok, thank you for telling this Al Harbi :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-1!!!!! Wow...... super Forza DV and Micoli!!! :strong: :touched: you know i'm quite impressed by how Micoli, Legro... and gang have managed to fit into our team so fast :) It's taken other players like DV for eg quite a long time to be playing so well with us but Micoli, Appiah and Legro have done very well already :)

Can i say it again? Fffoorrzzaaa DDDVVVV!!!!!! Yeah! I've always liked this guy :touched: somehow i've like him since the moment he joined us.... i don't know why. Now all he has to do is be a littlllee bit more consistent with his game....... if he is given the chance......

And you guys...... pls don't jump on DP :down: . Though i think we're doing really well with Micoli and DV and i can't get enough of them and i don't want them to dissapear once DP returns. But he has just returned from injury and many players miss penalties...... even those of the same caliber as DP. At least here, we won :) DP will be back and in a short while he will get back his form :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Can i say it again? Fffoorrzzaaa DDDVVVV!!!!!! Yeah! I've always liked this guy :touched: somehow i've like him since the moment he joined us.... i don't know why. Now all he has to do is be a littlllee bit more consistent with his game....... if he is given the chance......
    Hey i said it first!!!!! :fero:

IM with the credit for that quote!!! ;) :p

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Hey i said it first!!!!! :fero:

IM with the credit for that quote!!! ;) :p
    Whose fighting with you abt being 1st? Ok, ok..... you can take the credit.... i just wanna say Forza DV!!!! :strong:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    heavy words form Lippi ;)

Soccer age

11/09/2003. Juventus coach Marcello Lippi once again pointed to his club's squad depth after they recovered from a goal down to beat Udinese 4-1.

"That was a demonstration of the quality of the players we have," he said. "This is certainly the most complete squad I have ever coached. I have never had such a quality squad available to me.
    "If I hadn't rested those seven or eight places in midweek (against real Sociedad), maybe we wouldn't have been able to recover the game in the way we did at the end."

:dazed:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:stuckup: better for you!

;)

:LOL: :LOL:

:kiss:

and why are you :dazed: at what Lippi said? It is the truth. Our squad rocks and Lippi's handeling it well, he's done a great job with the rotation thingy.... our defence is only getting better... :thumb:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm watching Domenica Sportiva on RAI International, and the topic of the evening is, you guessed it, Del Piero.

They are also hailing the genius that is Lippi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)