SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yeah man, these next three serie a games are gonna really test juves ability. I wouldnt be suprised if we loose a couple of points, but hopefully we can win all three, and secure a comfortable lead on top of the table. Then when CL time comes again in 2004, we can focus more on CL. Finally, towards the end of the season, we have to put full force into both Serie A and CL, which will be the biggest test ever. But with Lippis new rotation system, we might succeed comfortably. He has until Feb, to perfect the system and its technicallities, so that by then, we have a solid system in place and lippi can use his squad to the best of its abilities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
yeah man, these next three serie a games are gonna really test juves ability. I wouldnt be suprised if we loose a couple of points, but hopefully we can win all three, and secure a comfortable lead on top of the table. Then when CL time comes again in 2004, we can focus more on CL. Finally, towards the end of the season, we have to put full force into both Serie A and CL, which will be the biggest test ever. But with Lippis new rotation system, we might succeed comfortably. He has until Feb, to perfect the system and its technicallities, so that by then, we have a solid system in place and lippi can use his squad to the best of its abilities.
:thumb: :D

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #523
    If after the games against Inter, Lazio and Parma we're still unbeaten then we'll definitely be in pole position to clinch our 28th Scudetto.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Wasn't at home all the week.:(
    AWESOMMMMEEE RESULT!:eek:WHAT AN EFFORT BY ALL THE GUYZ!!!!:cheesy:
    Don't worry Alex,we know you'r not inform,you will give us a great victories soon,as Micco also said.FORZA DP!:cool:
    U said everything already,nothing to add i guees.
    A BIG thanx to all off u,for reports,goals,and feelings share here.!:heart::kiss:
    I LOVE YOU JUVE!:extatic:
    :star:I'm so proud to be JUVENTINO!:touched::star:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    If after the games against Inter, Lazio and Parma we're still unbeaten then we'll definitely be in pole position to clinch our 28th Scudetto.
    I can't see anything stopping us either from winning our 28th Scudetto .. but remember last season Milan were also in a similar position and had an early qualification in a tough CL group against Depor and Bayern and were leading Serie A too, only for them to drop in the second part of the season and finish behind Inter ..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

I can't see anything stopping us either from winning our 28th Scudetto .. but remember last season Milan were also in a similar position and had an early qualification in a tough CL group against Depor and Bayern and were leading Serie A too, only for them to drop in the second part of the season and finish behind Inter ..

Milan of last year doesn't have the depth that Juve does.

The rotation system will keep players fresh, and it will keep them hungry, because they want to prove that they belong in that rotation, and it keeps everyone happy.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    been exposed throughly on our teams depth , it took me awhile to realize that Milan also have a pretty good depth this season... :eek:

considering the likes of Seedorf and Ruis Costa couldnt hope for a constat start every week.. and former European player of the year Rivaldo lost hope to play at all .. :eek:

i am with those grows weary on our early pace this season... i have seen a number of teams who were seem invicible at the start of the season, and brags about winning the league or going unbeaten all season, but at the final hurdle it proves to be too lil too far for them... especially in Serie A where you could lose the league on the last matchday eventhough you hold the lead for most of the season....

its just that most of the time we were the chasing pack...save our sprint for the latter part.. and we always turn out winners :extactic:... now we are changing roles with those who always turn out losers :irritates: :scare: .. a very unfamiliar territory..

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    been exposed throughly on our teams depth , it took me awhile to realize that Milan also have a pretty good depth this season... :eek:

considering the likes of Seedorf and Ruis Costa couldnt hope for a constat start every week.. and former European player of the year Rivaldo lost hope to play at all .. :eek:
    naah, milan's depth is just in the midfield.....they lack defenders, while we have depth in every dept (correct me if i'm wrong :D)...that's y they're looking to buy iuliano from us come january....

:down: i'm worried too.....overconfident is the word. let's hope the players r not too overconfident, get big-headed....

it's gonna be a hectic schedule huh? CL+serie a.....@least we're gonna play inter and lazio who has the schedule as us, and r more b-zier coz they havent qualified yet......:D i have faith in my juve....:cool::cool:

Aug 1, 2003
    the key to clinch our 28th scudetto is consistency. milan failed to do that last year. they went down after winter :D

but juve seem to drop their form in the middle stages of CL. remember MU, we nearly didnt qualify had it not been tudor's last minute goal. we need to improve there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)