SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (12 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Hey kaizer wassup... what do you thinka bout the game?
hiyaa hydde....!!

havent seen it yet :down: coz my cable is showing it tomorrow nite :fero: (supposed to be delayed telecast, WTF!)

when i came here, we were 1goal down....i thought to myself, dont watch that game tomorrow. but now.....:D i'll HAVE to see it to believe......:cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but DV's goal is Juve's 4,000th goal in Serie A since the introduction of the two legs.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Congratulations everyone :)

Great comeback by juve.

I'm very happy for the score, but it just pi$ses me iff that DP could do a thing....i hope he gets his act together soon.
With DP in top form along with DV Miccoli and Trez, our attack would be the best in the world.

Great job Lippi by not hesitating to take off DP.
I hope this'll help DP to improve because he should know that his spot in the starting XI is not permanent.
though i'm Glad DV made much of his chance tonight.

Great Juventus!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Lippi should have know better than to start Del P in the first place... or should have give him some minutes in the sociedad match.. he was clearly not in the same match rhthym with the team right now.. his return should have been gradually done.:undecide:

i bet he is not having the best of feeling right now. But i am sure Zalayeta was there for im. Maybe those two will be the best of frens from now on ;)

BTW that was pretty close Juve..pheww.... and still we dont lose this season... what a great escape it was.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
god that was close....winning in the last 10 mins like that really scarry. however, this scenario is much better than if DP scored that questionable PK and we won 1-0. this is a very copacetic performance and a well-deserved comeback. Forza Juve

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
what the hell was that :D ! haha ! oh man ! Juve had we worried there !

whew ! Di Vaio is in great great form. and Nedved ! wow ! Miccoli and Trezeguet too :)

thank you Juve.

lol... 1-0 to 4-1 in 10 minutes :D

FORZA JUVE !

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
hahah i knew that was coming :D he just came back from injury... hes bound to be rusty :) and missing a penalty doesn't do too much good for your confidence either.

But the form Di Vaio is in, he must start !

Its good to know that Juve have so many scoring options :) No other team does - Not ManU, not Madrid - NO ONE.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
he just came back from injury... hes bound to be rusty :)
hahah i knew that was coming

;)

But the form Di Vaio is in, he must start !
Indeed, i hope he plays a full match in CL since we're already thru

Its good to know that Juve have so many scoring options :) No other team does - Not ManU, not Madrid - NO ONE.
Chelsea :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)