SERIE A: Juventus - Udinese (9 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

lol. Jay.z's one comes earlier and I heard that to stop piracy he put tickets inside the CDs and if you get one you'll win a Mercedes. Im ordering my Jay-Z CD from amazon.com to see if i can get the Mercedes but Ill buy the Britney one here.

Lol so that ladie's name is Paola. Didnt know that, and I watch her like every weekend

is it really coming out earlier?? Cool. But it's not coming out this tuesday, though. Kid Rock comes out, and Pink, So I'll be getting those two.

They just showed the Juve goals again. Fabi, the 2nd goal was a rebound by miccoli off of a shot by Tacchinardi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
400th and its from dv, not dp :down:
darn :groan:

but doesn't matter. 3 points. still unbeaten. 4 goals in last 10 minutes. i am gloating like a mad person.
It's 4000th my dear.....right Sergie??

I'm glad we did score the 4000th and 4001st 4002nd and 4003rd goal tonight.

Forza Juve!!:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Damnit, I missed the goals again, lol. Well I heard Britney's CD is gonna come out earlier because it leaked so early, but I dunno. I hope you get it. Dont get Kid Rock's one it will suck. So will Pink's one. Just get Britney and Jay z. The rest get them from the Internet.

I think Jay Z comes out nov 10. let me check

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
yeah....bed time.....it's 12:10 here and I need to get up at 6 for work.6555555555555

P.S. My cat typed that 655555thing. just want to share it with you guys......

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Damnit, I missed the goals again, lol. Well I heard Britney's CD is gonna come out earlier because it leaked so early, but I dunno. I hope you get it. Dont get Kid Rock's one it will suck. So will Pink's one. Just get Britney and Jay z. The rest get them from the Internet.

I think Jay Z comes out nov 10. let me check

Dear, Nov. 10th is today.

And I like Kid Rock and Pink., so I'll be getting them, no matter what you say.

You're not my mother!!!!:D:D:D

They're showing Del Piero's miss again, and the showed Buffon's foul that led to the penalty kick. Ouch.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I get this from soccer age

"11/09/2003. Juventus moved two points clear at the top of Serie A after coming from a goal down at home to Udinese to win 3-1."

what a joke.
they must have wrote that report b4 the game actually ended.....:(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The Black Album
Jay-Z
List Price: $18.98
Price: $12.98 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.
You Save: $6.00 (32%)

Availability: This item will be released on November 14, 2003. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

wooow its so cheap!!!

In The Zone
Britney Spears
List Price: $18.98
Price: $13.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.
You Save: $5.49 (29%)

Availability: This item will be released on November 18, 2003. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

Im so tempted to buy Britneys from an American site but usually the South American versions get bonus tracks

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Just wait till our captain is back on form (remember DP was practically scoring 2 goals per match before he got injured??) Then we;ll be invincible.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Dear, Nov. 10th is today.

And I like Kid Rock and Pink., so I'll be getting them, no matter what you say.

You're not my mother!!!!:D:D:D

They're showing Del Piero's miss again, and the showed Buffon's foul that led to the penalty kick. Ouch.
Yes! I saw it, lol. PINK sucks and I bet her new CD sucks, but yeah do whatever floats your boat.

Is the Outkast CD any good? I dont know if I should download it..

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Haha :LOL:

Two of our most expensive players....today is just not their days.

I need to sleep but I'm a bit too excited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)