[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Is it online?
no its a tv channel that my family gets through comcast digital cable for a set fee each month, but its worth it. the coolest part is that it counts towards my "extracurricular activities" for spanish class :D (because of the commentary)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well i guess this is their website.. http://www.goltv.tv/

im going to miss the juve-samp game on tv because ill be at school, but ill spend my lunch hour in the library reading live updates of course.

May 30, 2004
why birindelli ... pessoto does well in zebinas position .. he shuld strt...as for attack it doesnt really matter he can rest treze actually and play the ol zlatana del piero then sub one of em out for zalayeta.. there is gonna be subbing one way or another so 3 strikers will get to be in that match like always.. original 2 and the guy that comes in for del piero :)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    Messina it is the best day to shock Milan.... no Nesta, Sheva...
    Forza Messina !!!!!
    I think Nesta would be back.........

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    Yea Nesta was only suspended for 1 match for having 2 yellow cards.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    I hope that Messina surprised every1 in the Milan game like they did early this season. :D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    Nesta will be back for this tie , Shev is out for 15 days so i think Milan will have problems scoring in the coming matches.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    why birindelli ... pessoto does well in zebinas position .. he shuld strt...as for attack it doesnt really matter he can rest treze actually and play the ol zlatana del piero then sub one of em out for zalayeta.. there is gonna be subbing one way or another so 3 strikers will get to be in that match like always.. original 2 and the guy that comes in for del piero :)
    I'm not sure if Pessotto is fit. Birindelli is just as reliable as he is anyways so I'm not really too bothered about who starts at right back. Sampdoria are a team who like to attack and their tendancy to do so will surely leave space for us, space that players like Olivera, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Ibrahimovic should take advantage of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)