[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I love it how Del Piero scores a penalty, and everybody is already saying he should start ahead of Zlatan. Why am I not surprised?
So true!

Anyhow we should be carefull in this match. Without nedved we don't look like we're capable of building a good attack. To think we won't have Olivera too! Now, Kapo's suppose to start the attacks? I don't think So!

We have problems against Sampdoria, n looking at our team for this match, I wouldn't mind a draw.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I love it how Del Piero scores a penalty, and everybody is already saying he should start ahead of Zlatan. Why am I not surprised?
this "everybody" wanted to see him playing before he scored this pk too.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we need to continue winning , even 1-0 would be ok , sampdoria is tricky team sometimes they score and control like they did against inter and sometimes they are crap , they draw at home with siena , we should control and score early in the first half and i HAVE A FEELING MILAN WILL LOOSE AGAIN AGAINST MESSINA since they are without sheva TO MAKE THE GAP 11 POINTS:D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juve need 3 points to continue winning cycle even Sampa is a tough opponent. I hope Capello would prefer DP-Trez duet in attack and give Zlatan a little rest.
Buffon
Biri - Canna - Thuram - Zambro
Camo - Emo - Tacchi - Oli
DP - Trez

Forza Juve!
Forza Messina!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
DP should start this time..... not because he scored a penalty last night but because Zlatan needs a rest ... Im sure Trez will start ..... i kindda missed the DP-Trez couple

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Trez should have a rest, he's played almost every minute since returning from injury. DP - Zlatan and sub Trez on if we need a goal

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
just a win in this match cause we have Palermo next away & it'll be a very tough match !!

forza Juve
forza Messina

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    True.

But I feel that Zlatan is rather tired, so I think DP should play instead.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I said that DP should start, but not because of his performance against Atalanta. I stated that I would go with the DP-Zlatan partnership because Trezeguet has only sat out 15 minutes of play since returning from injury and I think he could use a rest.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    my preferred line-up for this game:

Buffon
    Birindelli Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
    Camoranesi Emerson Tacchinardi/Blasi Olivera
    Ibrahimovic Del Piero

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I said that DP should start, but not because of his performance against Atalanta. I stated that I would go with the DP-Zlatan partnership because Trezeguet has only sat out 15 minutes of play since returning from injury and I think he could use a rest.
    i think the contratry...he should be played more often.. he is building momentum after the injury...we shouldnt disturb it... he is the least played among the 3 forwards...so fatigue is no excuse

but i do getting uncomfortable with Zlatan slow improvement... maybe we should start DP just for the sake of speeding that up....no one should feel safe.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
    Here is my lineup

Buffon
    Pessotto Thuram Canna Zambrotta

Camo Tachi Emerson Kapo

Trez Del Piero

Alex will most probably start this one since even Capello said that when we have a midweek game he will use the rotation system, whcih means that alex will start though I don't know in place of who? (I think Zlatan)

3-2 my prediction (By the way I guessed the score with Atalanta)

FORZA JUVEEEEEEE

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    Juve need 3 points to continue winning cycle even Sampa is a tough opponent. I hope Capello would prefer DP-Trez duet in attack and give Zlatan a little rest.
    Buffon
    Biri - Canna - Thuram - Zambro
    Camo - Emo - Tacchi - Oli
    DP - Trez

Forza Juve!
    Forza Messina!
    OU ou ou, you have missed something.. Olivera is suspended......he can not start against samp :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)