SERIE A: Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Hey Fantasista you copied mine :p
No no no no no. I gave Zambrotta 7, Appiah 6.5 and Nedved 7.5 :D

Glenn, can you translate this for me?

21 settembre 2003 - Lippi la prende con filosofia: "Ho visto una buona Juventus per oltre un'ora, poi la Roma ha preso il sopravvento, ancheper un nostro calo fisico. Totti? Soltanto chi non capisce di calcio può mettere in dubbio il suo talento. Comunque è stata una bella gara. Del Piero accusa uno stiramento al gemello del polpaccio, nei prossimi giorni conosceremo meglio l'entità dell'infortunio".

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am not sure what game you were watching but I thought Nedved was the best player in black and white as he showed why he is indeed a former Lazio player, he gave everything and more in this game
i was watching juventus - cosenza match.and you?;)

maybe u don't agree with me or others too.but i was expecting more from nedved.am not critisizing nedved just want him do better and better.and am sure he will.
and lippi is the best.he is not a good with his tactics.but he is great as a person that keeps all these guys happy.giving tudor and davids the chanse .

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Weird kits they have. Not all bad though, they look decent.
i think they look pretty good...good idea with the yellow....it suits them (see their badge) :thumb:

not a bad job from Diadora :cool:

May 30, 2003
it seems we have difficulty againts team who play fast pace game. Remember Man Utd?

anyway, i think we are lucky to get 1 points. watching at roma game esp 2nd half, it could have been 4-2 or more. And Totti, OMG he really killed us. I bet if totti injury even empoli would beat Roma :) :) :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Totti was very dangerous indeed but he should've been sent off in the first half and we have to thank him for missing that last gasp sitter (the one-on-one with Buffon).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I really dunno. I heard the commentator say that Del Piero had handed the captain's armband over to Davids and then next thing I knew Zambro was wearing it...

Quite confusing really :confused:

PS. Any updates on DP's injury?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Somebody, anybody, please translate the following.

E' stato un Juventus-Roma che ha perso troppo presto uno dei protagonisti annunciati. Si tratta ovviamente di Alessandro Del Piero, uscito al 14' a causa di un infortunio al polpaccio sinistro. I primi riscontri, effettuati al termine della partita, parlano di un problema muscolare la cui entità verrà valutata martedì, giorno in cui la squadra riprenderà l'attività e il capitano verrà sottoposto ad ulteriori esami.

Prima di lasciare il Delle Alpi, Del Piero ha rilasciato una battuta ai cronisti. "Si è trattato di un problema muscolare, me ne subito accorto e infatti ho chiesto immediatamente il cambio. Comunque sono fiducioso sull'esito degli esami".

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
It says something about, Del Piero needs to be examined, and we'll know on tuesday for how long he's gonna be out. It's a muscular problem... blah blah blah

And then there's something about Alex speaking to the reporters, saying that he asked to be subbed and so on...

That's what I got...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

E' stato un Juventus-Roma che ha perso troppo presto uno dei protagonisti annunciati. Si tratta ovviamente di Alessandro Del Piero, uscito al 14' a causa di un infortunio al polpaccio sinistro. I primi riscontri, effettuati al termine della partita, parlano di un problema muscolare la cui entità verrà valutata martedì, giorno in cui la squadra riprenderà l'attività e il capitano verrà sottoposto ad ulteriori esami.

Prima di lasciare il Delle Alpi, Del Piero ha rilasciato una battuta ai cronisti. "Si è trattato di un problema muscolare, me ne subito accorto e infatti ho chiesto immediatamente il cambio. Comunque sono fiducioso sull'esito degli esami".
open www.juventus.com...and u'll find the ink to the article in english in the " latest news" pop-up that appears.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I diddn't watch the agme yet, buit 2-2 isn't a bad result :) considering our guys must be quite exausted.

Dp's injured :scared: urgh... Y???? is anyone esle injured???? :confused:

oh and thanks for the pics, Roma's orange jersey look :thumb:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
good match for both sides, a point is fair even though Roma had better chances in second half and almost walked out of Delle Apli with 3 points

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
on the match: we played not very well in the 2d half and that's why we didnt win, roma waz alwayz gonna score the way juve played...we were better than roma in the 1st half, and shoulda played like that in the 2nd

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
So what I heard this morning about DP is that he risks being out for a month. Hopefully Miccoli will be back for the next match + DV is quite on form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)