SERIE A: Juventus - Roma (6 Viewers)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
thuram was often the only defender not to step forward, and so nearly played a roma player onside a couple of times. each time the other defenders were at least 2 yards ahead of thuram.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

blame refree.cuz he didn't send off totti in the first half:groan: and i was hoping from the begining that we will win:frown:

and that fokin free kick never existed!!!

i dont rememebr if it was tudor or montero who did the "dangerous" play, that never existed, because the roma player was not so near, and the leg of the Juve player was not so high.

The ref was not good BTW

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
many will not agree but i dun think buffon was that great tonite..

many of his saves were not convincing..this is one of his nite that makes opponent think " If i try a lot i will surely crack this guy " insteadt of the usual " i will never defeat this guy, so why should i bother " :down:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
the referee sucked

did yall see when mauro german had the ball and he ran with it and made a pass to nedved and the goddamn referee stopped the match to give a yellow card to chivu that had nothing to do with the play. that was stupid

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

many of his saves were not convincing..this is one of his nite that makes opponent think " If i try a lot i will surely crack this guy " insteadt of the usual " i will never defeat this guy, so why should i bother " :down:
i agree buffon was not at his best.anyway he is stil no1:cool:

Sep 14, 2003
If I can pass comment without starting any fights...

Overall, not good, with the 2nd half being the worst. The free kick was a bad decision from the Ref, Montero won the ball fairly, both players had their feet raised and he barely touched the Roma player. Another bad decision from the ref was the clear penalty on Camoranesi, had it been outside the area, he would've called a foul.

Worst than Wednesday night match, but at least then we TRIED to attack that night, instead of lazy defence and counter. I'm most disappointed with Lippi's tactics and choice of players.

Best player for Juve was Nedved, Zambrotta was Ok too. Worst, well it's am east choice: Trezeguet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

Agreed

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Nedved, is geting better and better. i saw glimses of last season when i saw him play today. but his shot needs to be fine tuned now. i was hoping he woould pull of a last minute clutch shot to finish up the game, but he didnt, anyways. all the top dogs in serie a are level now, so it just makes things more exciting! :D

Square

Oct 6, 2002
tudor was good in the middle, distributing the ball well. not as suited a tachinardi who is perfect for that role. seemed better in defence.

trezeguet was anonymous. he hardly got a touch of the ball and im not exaggerating.

zambrotta, WHO WAS CAPTAIN after del piero went off, was very good. good interceptions, especially one on 30mins where he brought it down when the ball was coming from behind him at head height, with his foot, was amazing. good runs, some good crosses.

on the right we werent as effective. thuram wasnt going forward as much and there was no partnership there: there is usuallly camo and thuram which is good.

Sep 14, 2003
Compared with the other teams' results today, the result doesn't hurt us too badly, I see Roma causing the other teams many problems. I didn't expect Inter to be held ( I was waiting for the last minute flukey goal) or Milan to draw with Perugia, then again they don't impress against smaller clubs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I liked how davids and appiah workded in the recovering deparment. Appiah did a very good job, doing good plays and tacles to win the balls. He just have to work just a little more on passes and shoots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)