SERIE A: Juventus - Roma (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys. We were so lucky! We absolutely sucked in the second half and Buffon saved our asses.

Does anybody know how serious Del Piero's injury is? I'm hoping that he'll only be out for a week or two but I'm doubtful :down:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
And Roma could win this game by 2-6 or even more...
I find that very unlikely...

Great match, but what a shame! Zebina was supposed to get a red card, not score!:wallbang::D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
This wasn't good enough, nothing's more fun than beating Roma and we missed out now. Doesn't look like we're right where we should now, Lippi needs to whoop us into shape.

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
No, it's a Norwegian brand called "Extra", sugar free ;)
The green one is actually pretty good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IN dont know what happened to us in the second half. We were pusehd back and back and i felt the Roma´s goal coming.

I thing this happened to us for being conformist.

IN that zebina goal, no one went out to close him, and it was happening a lot, since roma had lot of opportunities to do long shots.

Well, at least we are still at the top. and we faced one of the toughest.

Fukin Totti, the damn guy was dangerous all the game,,,,,fok him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Any news from DP?
The commentator said that he has a calf problem but I dunno how long he's out for. It's a real shame because Alex was in such good form and I think we could've won if he didn't get injured.

PS. Totti deserved to be sent off :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
yeah totti had so many chances. hes really good
He should've scored though. He was one-on-one with Buffon and stupidly went for a chip :wallbang: Wait, why am I complaining? Thanks Totts :D

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Great game overall, and Roma probably should have won it. Not sure what Totti was thinking on that last chance.

Juve was pretty suspect in the second half, I agree. But I think it was more Roma being good than Juventus being really bad. Roma simply didn't let them have the ball. Camoranesi played well in the little bit of time he had, getting the ball on the right a few times, but I don't think either Di Vaio or Trezeguet touched the ball in the 2nd half, especially Trez.

We escape with a point, good enough. A full week between games will certainly do some good.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

He should've scored though. He was one-on-one with Buffon and stupidly went for a chip :wallbang: Wait, why am I complaining? Thanks Totts :D
haha im glad he missed it :D

but anyways i wasnt pessimistic im aware of the capabilities juventus has and we could have beaten them, if we hadnt fell asleep in the second half

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
seriously, we escaped luckily with that point :(

Camo did well, davids too. Nedved althugh he participated in the 2 goal plays, was a little absent in the second,,,like some of our mids.

Appiah did a relatively good job,,,hey appiah with davids are a big thread in the MId :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)