SERIE A: Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Yes i saw the gazzetta formation as well. A midfield of Appiah, Tudor, Davids with Nedved in front is a great idea considering the strength of Roma's midfield with Emerson, Dacourt, and Mancini. If we can neutralize these three then their main threat Totti will not see much of the ball. This midfield lineup is not very creative but its extremely hard working which is what we need to counter Roma's flair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Looks like Tacchinardi is definitely out.

Available players for the Roma match:

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Enzo MARESCA
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Stephen APPIAH
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
20 Marco DI VAIO
21 Lilian THURAM
23 Nicola LEGROTTAGLIE
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
I think we are in trouble this time!!! They look very solid everywhere. The best we will get this time is a draw nothing more. Unless Nedved gets his acts together and plays at 200%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juve 0-2 Roma is my prediction. 3pts for us is definately out of question

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Oh come on. You guys are making Roma sound like they were Real Madrid or Man Utd.

Sure Roma are strong, but to be scared of them in our home match is plain stupid. I too think it will end in a draw, but if anyone is going to win the match, then it's going to be Juventus cos they are still better.

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
Of course Roma have the potential to win:down: but will they? NOPE:D
Our team just needed rest after the Gala match. We got it and we should be firing on all cylinders. I wont lie, I do fear Cassano, Totti, Montella etc. but we got Nedved, Camo, Zambro, Alex and Davids:eek:I really think that this might be more of a battle of tactics than anything else. A battle between Capello and Lippi. Anyway, Good luck:angel:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Oh come on. You guys are making Roma sound like they were Real Madrid or Man Utd.

Sure Roma are strong, but to be scared of them in our home match is plain stupid. I too think it will end in a draw, but if anyone is going to win the match, then it's going to be Juventus cos they are still better.
Here are the odds IMO:

A Juve win - 25%
A draw - 50%
A Roma win - 25%

It's anybody's game really. The most likely outcome is a draw but perhaps some individual brilliance by Del Piero or Totti could turn the tables in favour of their team. I've changed my mine; Juve are going to win.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Here's my player vs player analysis:

Buffon vs Pelizzoli ---> Buffon
Birindelli vs Zebina ---> Birindelli
Legrottaglie vs Samuel ---> Samuel
Montero vs Chivu ---> Chivu
Zambrotta vs Lima ---> Zambrotta
Appiah vs Mancini ---> Mancini
Tudor vs Emerson ---> Emerson
Davids vs Dacourt ---> Davids
Nedved vs Totti ---> Totti
Del Piero vs Cassano ---> Del Piero
Trezeguet vs Montella ---> Montella

Square

Oct 6, 2002
some of you are unbelievably pessimistic. a win is out of the question!? someone seriously said that here?

whats the point of supporting a team if youre always doubting.

we will win this one.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
I think we are in trouble this time!!! They look very solid everywhere. The best we will get this time is a draw nothing more. Unless Nedved gets his acts together and plays at 200%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah shut up dumbass.

pessimistic sob.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++

BS! We've beaten better teams and we can beat Roma!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)